- 1.1 c and u [Cookery/Cocina] huevos (masculine plural) revueltos or (Colombia) pericosMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 uncountable/no numerable (British English/inglés británico) [Military/Militar] [slang/argot] (gold braid) galón (masculine) dorado
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A breakfast pizza, for those who have never had the pleasure, is a small ordinary frozen pizza with scrambled eggs and bacon, sausage, or gravy on top.
- Breakfasts ranged from spinach frittata to scrambled eggs, sausage patties and bagels to fresh blueberry rolls.
- Gee how early did you get up to be able to prepare the pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and fried rice?
- The third aspect of my astonishment concerned the utter drivel the men with scrambled egg on their hats allow their hired hand to send to normally respectable newspapers.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.