- 1.1 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable [Cookery/Cocina] huevos (masculine plural) revueltos or (Colombia) pericosMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 uncountable/no numerable (gold braid) (British English/inglés británico) [sl: used by soldiers], galón (masculine) dorado
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A breakfast pizza, for those who have never had the pleasure, is a small ordinary frozen pizza with scrambled eggs and bacon, sausage, or gravy on top.
- Breakfasts ranged from spinach frittata to scrambled eggs, sausage patties and bagels to fresh blueberry rolls.
- Gee how early did you get up to be able to prepare the pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and fried rice?
- The third aspect of my astonishment concerned the utter drivel the men with scrambled egg on their hats allow their hired hand to send to normally respectable newspapers.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.