- 1.1 c and u [Cookery/Cocina] huevos (masculine plural) revueltos or (Colombia) pericosMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 uncountable/no numerable (British English/inglés británico) [Military/Militar] [slang/argot] (gold braid) galón (masculine) dorado
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A breakfast pizza, for those who have never had the pleasure, is a small ordinary frozen pizza with scrambled eggs and bacon, sausage, or gravy on top.
- Breakfasts ranged from spinach frittata to scrambled eggs, sausage patties and bagels to fresh blueberry rolls.
- Gee how early did you get up to be able to prepare the pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and fried rice?
- The third aspect of my astonishment concerned the utter drivel the men with scrambled egg on their hats allow their hired hand to send to normally respectable newspapers.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.