- 1 1.1 (part) sector (masculine) the private/public sector el sector privado/público sectors of the population sectores de la poblaciónMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 [Military/Militar] sector (masculine) the American sector of the city el sector americano de la ciudad
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The belt of southern sectors from Sectors 31 to 49 and Sectors 20, 21, 22 and 23 were affected.
- Illegal rooms have been constructed by city residents on open terraces of the existing block of flats in the entire belt of the southern sectors.
- Combined they account for a huge portion of the beef sector which overall makes up about 90% of meat output in the Irish market.
- The First Battalion of the Black Watch is based in the British sector of southern Iraq, near Basra.
- Smith described the fighting in the southern sector as heavy with ‘lots of casualties’ among al-Qaida forces.
- This flight concentrated on the role usually played by the helicopter over the southern sector in response to naval tasking.
- 2 (of circle) sector (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For example, Figure 4a shows three such rings formed from the sectors and rectangle in Figure 3a.
- The protein molecules are modeled as 120 deg sectors of a circle.
- Each group was made up of units designated by letters, which were then assigned appropriate sectors on circles of different sizes.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.