Traducción de secular en español:
- 1.1 (not religious) [education] laico, secular; [society/art] laicista, secularOraciones de ejemplo1.2 [Religion/Religión] [clergy/priest] seglar
Oraciones de ejemplo
- But it did guarantee that in time American politics would largely become a secular matter.
- So why in this secular age is a spiritual movement that seeks to eradicate the ‘self’ gaining ground?
- Since that time, Bangladesh has been both less socialistic and less secular.
- The rate of recruitment is probably better than that of the secular clergy, but this may be because a large percentage of the monks do not go on to priesthood.
- Individuals were chosen from different orders and secular clergy, but primarily they came from the Dominican Order.
- Overall the role of regulars was diminished and that of secular clergy and even laymen enhanced.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.