- 1.1 (not religious) [education] laico, secular; [society/art] laicista, secularMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 [Relig] [clergy/priest] seglar
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But it did guarantee that in time American politics would largely become a secular matter.
- So why in this secular age is a spiritual movement that seeks to eradicate the ‘self’ gaining ground?
- Since that time, Bangladesh has been both less socialistic and less secular.
- The rate of recruitment is probably better than that of the secular clergy, but this may be because a large percentage of the monks do not go on to priesthood.
- Individuals were chosen from different orders and secular clergy, but primarily they came from the Dominican Order.
- Overall the role of regulars was diminished and that of secular clergy and even laymen enhanced.
Buscar otros recursos lingüísticos
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...