Traducción de security en español:
noun plural securities
- 1 uncountable 1.1 (against crime, espionage etc) a breach of securityuna infracción de las normas de seguridadtight security was in forcese habían extremado las medidas de seguridad(before noun) security alarm security forces there's been a security leakha habido una filtraciónsecurity measures security officer security precautionmedida (feminine) de precaucióna security riskun peligro para la seguridadsecurity systemsistema (masculine) de seguridadOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (department) (+ singular or plural verb)
departamento (masculine) de seguridadOraciones de ejemplo
- Nicknamed the Jersey Girls, they became experts on national security and terrorism.
- President Bush put terrorism and national security at the center of congressional races.
- Wealth is therefore an instrument in the creation of national security and national welfare.
- A huge team of people will ensure that the necessary security measures are in place.
- Elea then set up a series of security measures to ensure that sure an occurrence could never happen again.
- City institutions were just told to make sure that their existing checks and security procedures were working.
- 2 uncountable 2.1 (safety, certainty) children need emotional securitylos niños necesitan seguridad or estabilidad en el plano afectivofinancial securityseguridad económicaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo2.2 (protection) my security against want
- The only true security against nuclear dangers is an enforceable ban on all nuclear weapons.
- According to him however, Government has to guarantee security against international threats.
- What should we be doing to ensure vaccine safety and security against external threats?
mi seguro or garantía contra la necesidad
- You are able to drop old fears and apprehension about material and emotional security.
- For one thing, we are afraid, and in times of fear we crave security above all.
- The problems could relate to declining health, declining income or declining emotional security.
- 3 (Finance) 3.1 uncountable (guarantee) to stand security for somebodysalir garante or fiador de alguienservirle or (River Plate area) salirle de garantía a alguien(before noun) security agreementcontrato (masculine) de garantíaOraciones de ejemplo3.2
also: securities plural(Finance)valores (masculine plural)government securities
- The money was being used as security for costs until the appeal was completed.
- The plaintiffs say that this property could be put up for security for costs.
- David has offered the Ace Patent to me as security against this money, which, quite frankly, I am not prepared to accept.
títulos (masculine plural)bonos (masculine plural) del Estado(before noun) the securities marketel mercado de valoressecurities portfolioOraciones de ejemplo
- The new rules also make donating mutual funds, stocks, bonds and other securities more attractive.
- For those with an interest in individual securities, there are stocks and bonds to meet every need.
- The Fed uses this cash to purchase securities from primary government bond dealers.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda