Traducción de security en español:
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- 1 uncountable/no numerable 1.1 (against crime, espionage etc) seguridad (feminine) a breach of security una infracción de las normas de seguridad tight security was in force se habían extremado las medidas de seguridad (before noun/delante del nombre) security alarm alarma (feminine) de seguridad security forces fuerzas (feminine plural) de seguridad there's been a security leak ha habido una filtración security measures medidas (feminine plural) de seguridad security officer encargado, (masculine, feminine) de seguridad security precaution medida (feminine) de precaución a security risk un peligro para la seguridad security system sistema (masculine) de seguridadExample sentences1.2 (department) (+ singular or plural verb/+ verbo en singular o plural) departamento (masculine) de seguridad
- Nicknamed the Jersey Girls, they became experts on national security and terrorism.
- President Bush put terrorism and national security at the center of congressional races.
- Wealth is therefore an instrument in the creation of national security and national welfare.
- A huge team of people will ensure that the necessary security measures are in place.
- Elea then set up a series of security measures to ensure that sure an occurrence could never happen again.
- City institutions were just told to make sure that their existing checks and security procedures were working.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable 2.1 (safety, certainty) seguridad (feminine) children need emotional security los niños necesitan seguridad or estabilidad en el plano afectivo financial security seguridad económica 2.2 (protection) seguro (masculine), garantía (feminine) my security against want mi seguro or garantía contra la necesidadExample sentences
- The only true security against nuclear dangers is an enforceable ban on all nuclear weapons.
- According to him however, Government has to guarantee security against international threats.
- What should we be doing to ensure vaccine safety and security against external threats?
- You are able to drop old fears and apprehension about material and emotional security.
- For one thing, we are afraid, and in times of fear we crave security above all.
- The problems could relate to declining health, declining income or declining emotional security.
- 3 [Finance] 3.1 uncountable/no numerable (guarantee) garantía (feminine) to stand security for sb salir* garante or fiador de algn, servirle* or (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) salirle* de garantía a algn (before noun/delante del nombre) security agreement contrato (masculine) de garantía 3.2(securities plural)[Finance] valores (masculine plural), títulos (masculine plural) government securities bonos (masculine plural) del Estado (before noun/delante del nombre) the securities market el mercado de valores securities portfolio cartera (feminine) de valoresExample sentences
- The money was being used as security for costs until the appeal was completed.
- The plaintiffs say that this property could be put up for security for costs.
- David has offered the Ace Patent to me as security against this money, which, quite frankly, I am not prepared to accept.
- The new rules also make donating mutual funds, stocks, bonds and other securities more attractive.
- For those with an interest in individual securities, there are stocks and bonds to meet every need.
- The Fed uses this cash to purchase securities from primary government bond dealers.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The name of Spain's state-run post office is correos. Stamps can be bought in an