Traducción de select en español:
- (candidate/team member)you have been selected from over 200 applicants
seleccionarha sido usted seleccionado de entre 200 candidatosthe towns were selected at randomlas ciudades fueron elegidas al azarreductions on selected modelsrebajas en una selección de modelosOraciones de ejemplo
- Potential students select from available programs, typically within their own cities or states.
- Young teachers felt proud to be appointed and we could select from the best available.
- Two terms of elective subjects follow in which students may select from a wide variety of courses.
- 1 (exclusive)(school)
exclusivoOraciones de ejemplo
- However, she warned that removing money from a select group of wealthy schools was unlikely to solve the problem.
- There are more select areas of Swindon where they pay nothing at all.
- Aside from its internet offering, the company plans to become a big player in a select area of London.
- 2 (choice)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Karate is no longer just a pastime for a select few, as young and old discover the discipline of martial arts.
- Then again, it would benefit the union if every team, not just a select few, could bid for players.
- Some of Australia's most successful young leaders apply for the fellowship, but only a select few are accepted.
- 3 (especially chosen)(group)only the select few
selectosolo los escogidosa select audienceuna selecta concurrencia
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda