Traducción de serial en español:
- 1.1 (in series) consecutivoExample sentences1.2 (in episodes) [thriller] seriado, en capítulos published in serial form publicado por entregas 1.3 [Computing/Informática] [input/access/interface] en serie serial printer impresora (feminine) serial or en serie
- The journal begins serial publication this spring.
- Primary outputs are defined as publications in the serial peer reviewed literature, while the secondary outputs are taken to be evidence based clinical guidelines.
- It does not hold annual meetings or sponsor a serial publication.
- The controller can concurrently perform the data transfer to and/or from the parallel and serial devices.
- It is even possible to add servers with a click of a mouse while supporting BIOS-level control of almost any number of servers or serial devices.
- You will see a list of serial devices; note that some will be built-in on your motherboard.
- A serial processor executes each iteration through the loop, doing all the work.
- Besides, all neural networks at the moment are simulations that are written in software of an essentially serial nature which runs on serial processors.
- If it won't run on serial processors, then where is the parallel machine that it will run on?
- 1.1 [Radio] [Television/Televisión] serie (feminine), serial (masculine) or (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) serial (feminine) 1.2 [Printing/Imprenta] it was published as a serial se publicó por entregas
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The name of Spain's state-run post office is correos. Stamps can be bought in an