Traducción de serial en español:
- 1 (in series)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The journal begins serial publication this spring.
- Primary outputs are defined as publications in the serial peer reviewed literature, while the secondary outputs are taken to be evidence based clinical guidelines.
- It does not hold annual meetings or sponsor a serial publication.
- 2 (in episodes)(thriller)published in serial form
en capítulospublicado por entregas
- 3 (Computing)(input/access/interface)serial printer
en serieimpresora (feminine) serial or en serieOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The controller can concurrently perform the data transfer to and/or from the parallel and serial devices.
- It is even possible to add servers with a click of a mouse while supporting BIOS-level control of almost any number of servers or serial devices.
- You will see a list of serial devices; note that some will be built-in on your motherboard.
- A serial processor executes each iteration through the loop, doing all the work.
- Besides, all neural networks at the moment are simulations that are written in software of an essentially serial nature which runs on serial processors.
- If it won't run on serial processors, then where is the parallel machine that it will run on?
- 1 (Radio, Television)serie (feminine)
serial (masculine) or (Southern Cone) serial (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Each story in the serial would last a week, being spread over 5 weekday episodes.
- The success of this venture as a magazine serial preceding the book, has the writer planning a sequel.
- Fox is quite a rarity on television, as it is unusual for a serial of the time and of such length to have one author and one director.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda