Traducción de series en español:
noun/nombre (plural series)
- 1.1 (succession) serie (feminine), sucesión (feminine) she made a series of mistakes cometió una serie or una sucesión de errores arithmetical/geometrical series serie aritmética/geométricaOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (set, group) a TV/radio series una serie or un serial or (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) una serial de televisión/radio a series of concerts/lectures un ciclo or un programa de conciertos/conferencias a series of coins/stamps una serie de monedas/sellos 1.3 (in baseball, cricket) serie (feminine)
Oraciones de ejemplo1.4 [Electricity/Electricidad] in series en serie
- The event featured a series of panel discussions related to issues of media.
- The leaders of various intelligence agencies worry about a series of high-profile events this summer.
- You might have planned out a whole series of attacks, but one inopportune roll and your turn is over.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Once a playoff series commences, each game played is subjected to even closer scrutiny.
- Each of those teams has a starter who is capable of winning two games in a playoff series.
- Somewhere that doesn't convince us that will help the team win a playoff series.
- In a series circuit with two or more bulbs, which bulb lights first when the circuit is closed?
- A series resistor and parallel cap were not as effective as a series inductor and the cap.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.