Traducción de setting en español:
- 1 (of dial, switch) posición (feminine) leave the heater on its lowest setting deja el calentador en el mínimoExample sentences
- Each of the AquaGate's Fan Speed settings also shows a direct result on its cooling ability.
- He stated that the cart had speed control settings that permitted Nelson to operate the cart at a pace too fast for the path terrain.
- The faulty temperature settings over the winter seem to be a direct result of that.
- 2 2.1 (of novel, movie) escenario (masculine) post-war Berlin provides the setting for her latest play su última obra está ambientada en or tiene como escenario el Berlín de la posguerra 2.2 (surroundings) marco (masculine), entorno (masculine)Example sentences2.3 (for gem) engarce (masculine), engaste (masculine), montura (feminine)
- With a wonderful setting situated at the front of the glass dome, it affords unbroken views of the River Irvine, the church spires of the town and the hills beyond.
- All of the museums offer stylish settings for events and can cater for up to 1500 guests.
- Downpatrick Library is an appropriate setting for the event.
- Yellow gold is the setting that most people choose for their wedding ring.
- These were either fixed into metal settings or drilled along the prism axis and strung as beads.
- We're so used to seeing turquoise in a setting for a ring or as a pendant that we don't often consider it for the interior design of our homes.
- New York has probably been the setting for more novels and memoirs than any city in the world.
- The clinic that provided the setting for the novel is perched on top of a hill.
- Two other Innes novels with partial Oxford settings are Stop Press and Operation Pax.
- 3(place setting)cubierto (masculine)
- 4 [Music/Música] arreglo (masculine), versión (feminine)Example sentences
- It has attracted numerous polyphonic settings, by such composers as Victoria, Palestrina, and Mozart.
- The new piece is a musical setting - without words - of McKellar's poem, Sangsters, in three verses.
- The evening will feature choral settings of Palestinian poems, traditional Palestinian dance and Israeli music fused with jazz.
- 5 [Printing/Imprenta] composición (feminine)
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.