Traducción de shady en español:
adjective/adjetivo (-dier, -diest)
- 1.1 (giving shade) [place/garden] sombreado, donde hay sombra; [tree] que da mucha sombra, umbroso [literary/literario] it's shadier over here aquí hay más sombraOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (disreputable) [colloquial/familiar] [deal/business] turbio; [character] sospechoso
- Nick emerged from the shady inn into bright sunlight, blinking as his eyes adjusted.
- Plant Hydrangea petiolaris in a large shady area as ground cover and encourage it to sprawl, not climb.
- It brings the feel of sunlight into a shady spot.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.
- Ivaric raced down to the stables, shouted at a groom to saddle his grey horse Maila, and smiled as he saw his father sitting in a shady arbour at one end of the courtyard, looking thoughtful.
- The garden had always been cool, shady and inviting.
- This belongs to the secret world of state-to-state relations, with all their intrigues, shady deals and questionable trade-offs, which most governments hide from their citizens.
- Because she did not suspect a shady deal was brewing, when she found out the loan was approved, she signed on the dotted line.
- He walked into the debriefing room and was greeted by General Li, a suspicious and shady character.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.