Traducción de shady en español:
adjective shadier, shadiest
- 1 (giving shade)(place/garden)
donde hay sombra(tree)it's shadier over here
que da mucha sombra
umbroso [literary]aquí hay más sombraOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Nick emerged from the shady inn into bright sunlight, blinking as his eyes adjusted.
- Plant Hydrangea petiolaris in a large shady area as ground cover and encourage it to sprawl, not climb.
- It brings the feel of sunlight into a shady spot.
- The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.
- Ivaric raced down to the stables, shouted at a groom to saddle his grey horse Maila, and smiled as he saw his father sitting in a shady arbour at one end of the courtyard, looking thoughtful.
- The garden had always been cool, shady and inviting.
- 2 (disreputable) [colloquial](deal/business)
sospechosoOraciones de ejemplo
- This belongs to the secret world of state-to-state relations, with all their intrigues, shady deals and questionable trade-offs, which most governments hide from their citizens.
- Because she did not suspect a shady deal was brewing, when she found out the loan was approved, she signed on the dotted line.
- He walked into the debriefing room and was greeted by General Li, a suspicious and shady character.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda