Traducción de she en español:
Although ella is given as the main translation of she, it is in practice used only for emphasis, or to avoid ambiguity: she went to the theater fue al teatro; she went to the theater, he went to the cinema ella fue al teatro y él fue al cine; she did it ella lo hizo.
- 1 (person) ella she's a writer/my sister es escritora/mi hermana she didn't say it, I did no fue ella quien lo dijo, sino yo don't ask me, she's the expert no me preguntes a mí, la experta es ella Lisa Swenson? who's she? ¿Lisa Swenson? ¿quién es Lisa Swenson? could I speak to Mary, please? — this is she (American English/inglés norteamericano) ¿podría hablar con Mary, por favor? — al aparato or habla con ella he's as tall as she is o [formal] as tall as she es tan alto como ella
- 2 (ship, boat) she's a sturdy vessel es un barco sólidoExample sentences
- This was the Danish ship Flora, and she steamed straight for the anchored Gwladmena.
- The crew had raced out and were able to get them off the ship before she sank.
- He also moved to dispel what he said was the myth that Queen Mary never sailed in convoy because she was too quick.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.