- 1.1 (make shorter) [skirt/sleeves] acortar; [text/report] acortar, abreviar plans to shorten the working week planes para reducir la jornada laboral to shorten sail [Nautical/Náutica] reducir* velas to shorten the odds aumentar las probabilidades 1.2 [Cookery/Cocina] [pastry] agregarle* mantequilla ( or grasa etc) aMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Do you think Setta needs to shorten his stride when approaching the ball on field goals?
- In the fall and as winter approaches, the days shorten and temperatures drop.
- With less flexibility at the hip and ankle, your stride will shorten.
- [days/nights] acortarse the odds have shortened las probabilidades han aumentado
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.