Traducción de shrimp en español:
noun/nombre (plural shrimp or (in British English also/en inglés británico también) , shrimps)
- 1 (large) (American English/inglés norteamericano) langostino (masculine), camarón (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) ; (medium) camarón (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) , gamba (feminine) (especially Spain/especialmente España) , langostino (masculine) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) ; (small) (British English/inglés británico) camarón (masculine), quisquilla (feminine) (Spain/España)Example sentences
- While blue whales may occasionally feed on pelagic crabs and small fishes, their diet is almost exclusively euphausiid shrimps commonly called krill.
- Eumalacostraca is the group that contains most of the animals the general public recognize as crustaceans, such as shrimp, crabs, lobsters.
- The trip north is slow for the cow-calf pair because of stops for nursing and the occasional meal of mysid shrimp or other food encountered.
- 2(plural shrimps)(small person) [colloquial/familiar] [pejorative/peyorativo] renacuajo, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar] [pejorative/peyorativo], enano, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar] [pejorative/peyorativo]Example sentences
- Are you sure you want to hang out with that shrimp?
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.