Traducción de shrimp en español:
noun plural shrimp or (in British English also) shrimps
- 1 (large)(medium) camarón (masculine) (Latin America)
gamba (feminine) (especially Spain)
langostino (masculine) (Southern Cone)Oraciones de ejemplo
- While blue whales may occasionally feed on pelagic crabs and small fishes, their diet is almost exclusively euphausiid shrimps commonly called krill.
- Eumalacostraca is the group that contains most of the animals the general public recognize as crustaceans, such as shrimp, crabs, lobsters.
- The trip north is slow for the cow-calf pair because of stops for nursing and the occasional meal of mysid shrimp or other food encountered.
- 2plural shrimps(small person) [colloquial] [pejorative]renacuajo, (-ja) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial] [pejorative]
enano, (-na) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial] [pejorative]Oraciones de ejemplo
- Are you sure you want to hang out with that shrimp?
- to go shrimpingir a pescar camarones ( or gambas etc)Oraciones de ejemplo
- It's fascinating to me that a man would move from Harvard Business School to shrimping to biotech.
- There was dinghy sailing on the Camel Estuary, shrimping at low tide near Padstow, dune-jumping at Rock, surfing on Polzeath beach, surfing anywhere.
- They watch porno films, sing old ‘revolutionary’ songs, and go shrimping in a shallow pond.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda