Traducción de shrimp en español:
noun plural shrimp or (British also) shrimps
- 1 (large)(medium) camarón (masculine) (Latin America)
gamba (feminine) (esp Spain)
langostino (masculine) (Southern Cone)Oraciones de ejemplo
- While blue whales may occasionally feed on pelagic crabs and small fishes, their diet is almost exclusively euphausiid shrimps commonly called krill.
- Eumalacostraca is the group that contains most of the animals the general public recognize as crustaceans, such as shrimp, crabs, lobsters.
- The trip north is slow for the cow-calf pair because of stops for nursing and the occasional meal of mysid shrimp or other food encountered.
- to go shrimpingir a pescar camarones ( or gambas etc. )Oraciones de ejemplo
- "We grew up with people who shrimped for a living," she says.
- They hunted alligator and went shrimping and had their own little wooden shrimp boats.
- A lot of people have gone shrimping.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda