- 1.1 (of clothes, fabric) encogimiento (m); (of wood, metal) contracción (f); (of amount, number) reducción (f)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (stock losses) [Business/Comercio] fugas (fpl), pérdidas (fpl)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At the beginning of the process, for moderate external glucose concentrations, small shrinkages were observed and vesicle shapes remained quasispherical.
- Slightly overfill the crack to allow for shrinkage.
- Formation of shrinkage cracks allows water infiltration that weakens the subgrade, which may lead to further fatigue cracking in the pavement structure.
- The effect has been two agency closures, a couple of mergers, and further shrinkage is expected in the coming year.
- The land of spoilage, shrinkage, of profit margins so thin that the accountant's hands bleed with a thousand sharp cuts.
- Economic growth in 2006 is expected to slow because of to export shrinkage in the field of heavy production.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.