Traducción de signature en español:
- 1 (written name) firma (feminine), rúbrica (feminine) [formal] to put one's signature to a letter/petition firmar una carta/una peticiónExample sentences
- The analysis concluded that the signature on the document was ‘very similar’ to Chen's.
- A petition is nothing more than a list of names, addresses and signatures with your cause written at the top of each page.
- The group began with the signed letter of September 5 with more than 800 signatures and verified the names and identification.
- 2 (on prescription) (American English/inglés norteamericano) indicaciones (feminine plural) para el pacienteExample sentences
- If famotidine is used for reasons other than the two criteria described below, the attending physician will also need to provide a signature and an explanation for the use of famotidine.
- 3 [Printing/Imprenta] 3.1 (binding guide) signatura (feminine) 3.2 (section) pliego (masculine)Example sentences
- To make the inside signatures fold copy paper in half the long way.
- This format once was regarded as forgivable, back when illustrations were printed in separate signatures on better paper, which these are not.
- I spilled a whole pot of glue on a stack of signatures, spoiling the pages.
- The signature ensured that a large sheet of paper printed on a press could be folded, gathered, bound, and cut with the leaves in the proper order.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.