- 1 (written name) firma (f), rúbrica (f) [formal] to put one's signature to a letter/petition firmar una carta/una peticiónMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The analysis concluded that the signature on the document was ‘very similar’ to Chen's.
- A petition is nothing more than a list of names, addresses and signatures with your cause written at the top of each page.
- The group began with the signed letter of September 5 with more than 800 signatures and verified the names and identification.
- 2 [Music/Música] key signature accidental (m), alteración (f) time signature compás (m), tiempo (m)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sharps in signatures did not become common until the 17th century.
- Robert Beaser's ‘Landscape with Bells’ incorporates both shifting and asymmetrical meter signatures.
- The harmonic signature of the system is different from point to point and changes with time in most of applications.
- 3 (on prescription) (American English/inglés norteamericano) indicaciones (feminine plural) para el pacienteMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If famotidine is used for reasons other than the two criteria described below, the attending physician will also need to provide a signature and an explanation for the use of famotidine.
- 4 [Printing/Imprenta] 4.1 (binding guide) signatura (feminine) 4.2 (section) pliego (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To make the inside signatures fold copy paper in half the long way.
- This format once was regarded as forgivable, back when illustrations were printed in separate signatures on better paper, which these are not.
- I spilled a whole pot of glue on a stack of signatures, spoiling the pages.
- The signature ensured that a large sheet of paper printed on a press could be folded, gathered, bound, and cut with the leaves in the proper order.
Buscar otros recursos lingüísticos
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)