Traducción de silver en español:
- 1 uncountable (metal)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Beryllium, calcium, silver and antimony have no appreciable effect on mechanical properties.
- Unlike gold, silver or other precious metals, copper is primarily an industrial metal sold by copper producers to large manufacturers.
- He described the ratios between the densities of gold, mercury, lead, silver, bronze, copper, brass, iron, and tin.
- 2 2.1 uncountable (household items) to clean the silverlimpiar la platería or la plataOraciones de ejemplo2.2 uncountable (coins)
monedas (feminine plural) (de plata, aluminio etc)Oraciones de ejemplo2.3 countable (medal)
- Part of a hoard of family silver which vanished for more than 100 years was yesterday sold at auction for nearly £8,000.
- I could have just driven away with the family silver for all she knew.
- We have been pawning the family silver to pleasure ourselves.
medalla (feminine) de plataOraciones de ejemplo
- I tend to pick out the one pound coins and the silver to buy my lunch the next day so generally it's just the coppers that are left.
- The manager of the shop arrived to find the lock smashed, and the money, all silver and coppers, all gone.
- British imports of tea were steadily increasing during the early nineteenth century, and the Chinese would accept only specie, usually silver, in payment.
- Great Britain have won nine gold medals, 10 silvers and six bronze.
- Todate he has participated in six international events and has won himself a gold medal and three silvers.
- Between them they won 7 gold medals, 3 silvers and 3 bronze - more than any national team won in track and field at the Games, except America itself.
- 3 uncountable (color)plata (masculine)
color (masculine) plataOraciones de ejemplo
- They are all normal colours, silver, or white, and never-ever purple.
- A gleaming and glittering twist on gray, silver is the complementary colour of gold.
- Unlike the stuffed one I saw originally, which had yellowed with age, the Nile Perch is silver in colour with a blue tinge.
dar(le) un baño de plata a
azogarOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The idol is silvered with the electrolytic process.
- Also in the Metropolitan Museum is a silvered and patinated copper jardiniere designed by Reiber for Christofle.
- Some late 17th century and early 18th century brass and copper pieces of high quality were originally silvered.
- Thus, it seems that mirror glass was silvered not only at glassworks but at looking-glass makers' shops as well.
- A sheet of glass is silvered with a pattern of repeated gestural strokes, making for a shifting lattice of fragmentary reflections and glimpses through the glass.
- A block of glass is silvered over the upper portion of the face closest to the laser beam.
- 2 (turn silver-colored) [literary]age had silvered her hairlos años le habían teñido el pelo de plata [literary]Oraciones de ejemplo
- No doubt he was one of those abstracted, lost-in-the-clouds types - it would explain why the rumpled, silvered hair needed cutting.
- Her fur and long hair were silvered, but it did not give her the appearance of being old.
- He turned his head to look at her face, her green eyes sparkling in the moonlight, her hair silvered by it.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda