Traducción de site en español:
- 1 1.1 (location) built on the site of a Roman templethis is the site of the battleconstruido en el lugar que ocupaba un templo romanoeste lugar fue el escenario de la batallaOraciones de ejemplo1.2
also: building siteon site1.3en la obraalso: archeological sitethis is a Greek siteyacimiento (masculine) or emplazamiento (masculine) (arqueológico)a burial siteeste es un emplazamiento griego1.4una necrópolisalso: campsite
- Historical monuments, sites and buildings also came under the scrutinising eye of the engineers preparing the draft plan.
- They are urging planners to tighten controls to prevent developers from building on greenland sites in the area.
- The group is seeking planning permission on several sites and will begin building on others.
- 2 (Medicine) (of fracture)(of infection)Oraciones de ejemplo
- In the event, 57 farms sites were infected before the first case was diagnosed.
- They now intend seeking permission to retain and continue using the landfill site at Emo Park.
- They allow unlimited travel on all trains and access to all event sites on the railway.
- 3(on Internet)Oraciones de ejemplo
- There needs to be URL blocking of spyware sites, and spyware should be in antivirus signature databases.
- New techniques allow criminal hackers to compromise legitimate sites to download malware to your computer.
- Now that you have made it possible to create a Weblog, return to your site's home page.
- (often passive)Oraciones de ejemplo
- There are concerns about siting a new hall on the recreation field and uncertainty the current building needs as much work as is suggested.
- Some residents are concerned that new bus stops being sited outside their homes will bring noise and disruption.
- Siting new power lines is fraught with even more resistance than siting a new power plant.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.