Traducción de skew en español:
- 1.1 countable or uncountable (in statistics)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2on the skew this hat should be worn on the skew
este sombrero se debe llevar ladeadoOraciones de ejemplo
- We see in the subsequent section that this fairly small skew from equal frequencies nonetheless yields a substantive potential for ‘nonstandard’ dynamical behavior.
- If there is no sex-ratio skew among nestlings, data regarding survival of hybrid males and females would be needed to explain the pattern noted by Bronson et al.
- Although the variable of educational level was normally distributed in the sample, the variable of annual income showed a sharp positive skew.
- The most important effect of the skew in angle is the raised plateau of entrance court created in the eastern corner.
- 1.1 (twisted, crooked)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (in statistics)
- I hope that he does say something a little off skew and controversial on the show to spice things up.
sesgadoOraciones de ejemplo
- The sample odds ratio is limited at the lower end, since it cannot be negative, but not at the upper end, and so has a skew distribution.
- Empirical data, however, did not always detect a statistically significant skew toward rare alleles in the allele frequency distribution.
- 1.1 (cause to curve)(line)
desviarOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (bias) to be skewed
estar sesgado1.3 (distort)(facts/results)
- Pryce did well to block his shot with his legs, but the ball skewed sideways for Mercer to crash it into the empty net.
presentar de manera sesgadaOraciones de ejemplo
- You can count on us to find the answer, and to convey that information in an insulting, unfair and skewed manner.
- The Times is not alone for demonstrating again a ‘news judgment’ hopelessly skewed by liberal bias.
- No-one is suggesting that all science funded by company money is skewed or biased or lacking independence.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda