Traducción de skew en español:
- 1.1 countable or uncountable (in statistics)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2on the skew this hat should be worn on the skew
este sombrero se debe llevar ladeadoOraciones de ejemplo
- We see in the subsequent section that this fairly small skew from equal frequencies nonetheless yields a substantive potential for ‘nonstandard’ dynamical behavior.
- If there is no sex-ratio skew among nestlings, data regarding survival of hybrid males and females would be needed to explain the pattern noted by Bronson et al.
- Although the variable of educational level was normally distributed in the sample, the variable of annual income showed a sharp positive skew.
- The most important effect of the skew in angle is the raised plateau of entrance court created in the eastern corner.
- 1.1 (twisted, crooked) 1.2 (in statistics)(curve/distribution)
sesgadoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The sample odds ratio is limited at the lower end, since it cannot be negative, but not at the upper end, and so has a skew distribution.
- Empirical data, however, did not always detect a statistically significant skew toward rare alleles in the allele frequency distribution.
- I hope that he does say something a little off skew and controversial on the show to spice things up.
- 1.1 (cause to curve)(line)
torcer(ball)1.2 (bias) to be skewed
desviarestar sesgado1.3 (distort)(facts/results)
presentar de manera sesgadaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- You can count on us to find the answer, and to convey that information in an insulting, unfair and skewed manner.
- The Times is not alone for demonstrating again a ‘news judgment’ hopelessly skewed by liberal bias.
- No-one is suggesting that all science funded by company money is skewed or biased or lacking independence.
- Pryce did well to block his shot with his legs, but the ball skewed sideways for Mercer to crash it into the empty net.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda