Traducción de snare en español:
- 1 1.1 (to catch animals)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (ploy, plan) it's just a snare and a delusion
no es más que un engañoOraciones de ejemplo
- Most poachers used silent and invisible methods such as wire snares and jaw traps to capture their quarry, be it deer or tigers.
- How many snares would a single hunter set in the forest?
- In her diary entry for 4 June 1832, Sally Brown noted catching two partridges, probably using snares.
- Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
- Artists have been consciously aware for a very long time of the conflict between aesthetic image and reality and the fact that this conflict poses a specific set of contradictions, difficulties and potential snares.
- Perhaps, if those children received help at this early stage, they might not fall permanently into the vicious snare of shyness which can leave adults, like Lynne Crawford, reflecting sadly on a life of missed opportunities.
- (rabbit/bird)how did he manage to snare such a pretty wife?¿cómo pudo cazar or atrapar a una mujer tan bonita?Oraciones de ejemplo
- Concerned fishermen put pilchard bait on a rock, snared the bird and cut the nylon away.
- Paying no attention, other men were trying to snare birds with their shirts.
- They used a quad bike and a hurling net to snare the pig who had captured the front page readers for the past three weeks.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.