Traducción de snare en español:
- 1 1.1 (to catch animals)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (ploy, plan) it's just a snare and a delusion
no es más que un engañoOraciones de ejemplo
- Most poachers used silent and invisible methods such as wire snares and jaw traps to capture their quarry, be it deer or tigers.
- How many snares would a single hunter set in the forest?
- In her diary entry for 4 June 1832, Sally Brown noted catching two partridges, probably using snares.
- Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
- Artists have been consciously aware for a very long time of the conflict between aesthetic image and reality and the fact that this conflict poses a specific set of contradictions, difficulties and potential snares.
- Perhaps, if those children received help at this early stage, they might not fall permanently into the vicious snare of shyness which can leave adults, like Lynne Crawford, reflecting sadly on a life of missed opportunities.
- (rabbit/bird)how did he manage to snare such a pretty wife?
atrapar¿cómo pudo cazar or atrapar a una mujer tan bonita?Oraciones de ejemplo
- Concerned fishermen put pilchard bait on a rock, snared the bird and cut the nylon away.
- Paying no attention, other men were trying to snare birds with their shirts.
- They used a quad bike and a hurling net to snare the pig who had captured the front page readers for the past three weeks.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda