Traducción de snout en español:
- 1 countable 1.1 (of animal)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 [colloquial] (of person)
narizota (feminine) [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
- They have a pointed snout, and the mouth contains teeth.
- All tapirs have a short, fleshy proboscis formed by the snout and upper lips.
- Beneath the projecting snout there is a small, toothless mouth with thick, sucking lips.
- And the kitchen door opened and May stuck her snout into the room again.
- But we should not be sticking our snout in there.
- After trailing the champions throughout, it seemed that all Cork needed was to get their snouts in front, but after drawing up alongside their opponents as the game swung in to the final five minutes Cork couldn't eke out a lead.
- 3 countable (British English) [slang] (informer)soplón, (-plona) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial]chivato, (-ta) (masculine, feminine) (Spain) [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
- The opprobrium that once attached to informers, snitches, snouts, shoppers and narks in all walks of life no longer exists.
- Most believe that, as a police snout, he set them up for lengthy jail sentences.
- Apparently, a third of calls to the cheatline relate to household insurance, with snouts telling tales about burglaries that never happened or fires started by ‘accident’.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda