Traducción de solemn en español:
- 1.1 (serious, formal)(occasion/plea/silence)to make o give a/one's solemn promise/oath/vow
solemnehacer una promesa/un juramento/un voto solemneOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (grave, over-serious)
- It's a solemn, formal occasion witnessed with pride by family and friends.
- The funeral procession was solemn but lofty, as befit the prince.
- We went then from the cold church in solemn procession, singing litanies into the thin air.
- The painter's face assumed a serious, almost solemn expression.
- When you go into a courtroom you are doing something very serious and solemn and you are representing more than just the rights of your client.
- His brown eyes were serious and solemn as he watched her.
serio(face)1.3 (somber, dark)
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda