Traducción de solemn en español:
- 1.1 (serious, formal) [occasion/plea/silence] solemne to make o give a/one's solemn promise/oath/vow hacer* una promesa/un juramento/un voto solemne 1.2 (grave, over-serious) [person] serio; [face] solemneOraciones de ejemplo1.3 (somber, dark) [color] oscuro, fúnebre
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The painter's face assumed a serious, almost solemn expression.
- When you go into a courtroom you are doing something very serious and solemn and you are representing more than just the rights of your client.
- His brown eyes were serious and solemn as he watched her.
- It's a solemn, formal occasion witnessed with pride by family and friends.
- The funeral procession was solemn but lofty, as befit the prince.
- We went then from the cold church in solemn procession, singing litanies into the thin air.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to