Traducción de solemn en español:
- 1.1 (serious, formal) [occasion/plea/silence] solemne to make o give a/one's solemn promise/oath/vow hacer* una promesa/un juramento/un voto solemne 1.2 (grave, over-serious) [person] serio; [face] solemneExample sentences1.3 (somber, dark) [color] oscuro, fúnebre
- The painter's face assumed a serious, almost solemn expression.
- When you go into a courtroom you are doing something very serious and solemn and you are representing more than just the rights of your client.
- His brown eyes were serious and solemn as he watched her.
- It's a solemn, formal occasion witnessed with pride by family and friends.
- The funeral procession was solemn but lofty, as befit the prince.
- We went then from the cold church in solemn procession, singing litanies into the thin air.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.