Traducción de somber en español:
- 1.1 (dark) [color/clothes] sombrío, oscuro y apagado, tristeExample sentences1.2 (melancholy) [mood/thought] sombrío; [music] lúgubre
- Neutral colours can look too bland and dark colours too sombre.
- The paintings seem at first to be sombre in tone, coloured mostly by umbers and sepia-like hues.
- Striped pants and jackets come in sombre or bold colours, and vertical striped sports shirts in uneven or even patterns.
- He wore a gray uniform with a long coat and heavy leather boots and his face wore a stern, somber expression.
- You could have gone two ways with this thing and been very sombre and serious about this subject.
- Sharma reported it all in a deep and somber voice, manly but sensitive.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the