Traducción de springy en español:
adjective/adjetivo (-gier, -giest)
- [mattress/grass] mullido; [floor] elástico; [step] ágil, ligeroOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The grounds in Australia are far bigger than here and the short springy turf makes for a very different, faster game.
- It was a dry day and the turf was springy and good to ride on.
- Deer cropped the springy turf beside us, so close we could hear every snuffle and chomp.
- He appeared to weigh somewhere between one-ten and one-thirty, with muscular limbs and a light, springy step.
- A virtuoso soubrette dancer noted for her light, springy jumps, strong feet, and sunny disposition, she was a favourite of Ashton's.
- I saw a company marching along the street, and noticed that they move with a quick, springy step, that enables them to cover ground quickly.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.