Traducción de stain en español:
- 1 (dirty mark) blood stainmancha de sangreI couldn't get the stain outno pude quitar la mancha
la mancha no salióOraciones de ejemplo
- Then when I tried to spit on my fingers and clean the stains they become dirty mud stains.
- Anna was dressed in a dirty nightgown with mud stains on her.
- Trouble is it's so hot it's difficult to remove those stubborn stains.
- 2 (dye)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Now several companies are providing training for stamped concrete, polymer overlays, and chemical stains.
- They cut borders and pattern lines into the surface to separate different applications of colored chemical stains.
- Chemical stains and polymer toppings are now being distributed through construction supply houses.
- 3 (on character)mácula (feminine) [literary]Oraciones de ejemplo
- Fully 18 months after being suspended from duty they can go back to work without a stain on their reputations.
- That it is largely ignored is a stain on the reputation of those who would have us believe they have the good of the theatre at heart.
- It is a story of savage in-fighting which has left a bloody stain on the club's reputation.
- 1 (mark)(clothes/skin)to be stained
withsomethingestar manchadoa badly stained tablecloth dealgoun mantel muy manchadoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- If you wait, it may be too late to safely remove the spot without staining or discoloring the fabric.
- I could remember him talking about how coffee can stain a person's teeth yellow and how he felt like he was too young to have yellow stained teeth.
- Many of the flats above are boarded up, the railings at the front and the side of the properties have rusted and the concrete blocks are stained and marked with graffiti.
- Is the cotton plug or filler in the bottle torn, sticky, or stained, or does it appear to have been taken out and put back?
- He had came back, light-hearted and happy, but muddy and grass stained.
- Slabs need to be sealed to prevent staining and moss growth.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda