Traducción de stain en español:
- 1.1 (dirty mark) mancha (feminine) blood stain mancha de sangre I couldn't get the stain out no pude quitar la mancha, la mancha no salióOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (dye) tintura (feminine), tinte (masculine)
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (on character) mancha (feminine), mácula (feminine) [literary/literario]
- Then when I tried to spit on my fingers and clean the stains they become dirty mud stains.
- Anna was dressed in a dirty nightgown with mud stains on her.
- Trouble is it's so hot it's difficult to remove those stubborn stains.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Now several companies are providing training for stamped concrete, polymer overlays, and chemical stains.
- They cut borders and pattern lines into the surface to separate different applications of colored chemical stains.
- Chemical stains and polymer toppings are now being distributed through construction supply houses.
- Fully 18 months after being suspended from duty they can go back to work without a stain on their reputations.
- That it is largely ignored is a stain on the reputation of those who would have us believe they have the good of the theatre at heart.
- It is a story of savage in-fighting which has left a bloody stain on the club's reputation.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 [wine/tea] manchar 1.2 [fabric] mancharse 1.3 [Biology/Biología] [cell] teñirse* to stain blue/red teñirse* de azul/rojo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.