Traducción de stain en español:
- 1.1 (dirty mark) mancha (feminine) blood stain mancha de sangre I couldn't get the stain out no pude quitar la mancha, la mancha no salióExample sentences1.2 (dye) tintura (feminine), tinte (masculine)
Example sentences1.3 (on character) mancha (feminine), mácula (feminine) [literary/literario]
- Then when I tried to spit on my fingers and clean the stains they become dirty mud stains.
- Anna was dressed in a dirty nightgown with mud stains on her.
- Trouble is it's so hot it's difficult to remove those stubborn stains.
- Now several companies are providing training for stamped concrete, polymer overlays, and chemical stains.
- They cut borders and pattern lines into the surface to separate different applications of colored chemical stains.
- Chemical stains and polymer toppings are now being distributed through construction supply houses.
- Fully 18 months after being suspended from duty they can go back to work without a stain on their reputations.
- That it is largely ignored is a stain on the reputation of those who would have us believe they have the good of the theatre at heart.
- It is a story of savage in-fighting which has left a bloody stain on the club's reputation.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 [wine/tea] manchar 1.2 [fabric] mancharse 1.3 [Biology/Biología] [cell] teñirse* to stain blue/red teñirse* de azul/rojo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.