Traducción de stimulant en español:
- 1.1 [Pharmacology/Farmacología] estimulante (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (stimulus) estímulo (masculine), acicate (masculine)
- Some commonly used medications include antidepressants, anti-psychotics and stimulants.
- The medications most often implicated in prescription drug abuse are opioid analgesics, sedative-hypnotics and stimulants.
- To maximize the chance of extubation to nCPAP we chose to use a combination of surfactant and caffeine as a respiratory stimulant to enable preterm neonates to be maintained on nCPAP.
- The proposed new European league, in which Celtic and Rangers are the prime movers, will not just put the his club on a level commercial footing with the major Italian and English ones, but will also be a major stimulant to the Scottish game.
- It is the trustees' vision that this prize will become a major stimulant to the inventiveness of the young people of Europe by giving early recognition and encouragement to the Alfred Nobels of the 21st century.
- Major international companies, however, remain a major stimulant to Paisley and Renfrewshire and the export effort.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the