Traducción de strap en español:
- 1.1 (band — of leather, canvas)(— for razor) suavizador (masculine)shoe strap
correa (feminine)tira (feminine) or tirita (feminine) del zapatoOraciones de ejemplo1.2
also: shoulder strap1.3 (punishment) (British English) to give somebody the strapdarle a alguien con la correa
- Over his battle tunic went the clean white leather belts and honest straps.
- Combined with a fetching ensemble of white leather belts and straps, the effect is arresting.
- It had school satchel style leather straps and buckles instead of Velcro or twist fasteners.
transitive verb -pp-
- 1.1 (tie)atar or sujetar con una correato strap oneself in
amarrar con una correa (Latin America except River Plate area)ponerse or abrocharse el cinturón de seguridadI strapped up my trunkle puse la correa al baúlOraciones de ejemplo1.2
(British English) (Medicine)she strapped (up) my ankle
- The upper level contained gear, strapped, buckled and secured for the flight, every inch of space utilized for the transport.
- If you fancy carrying Labradors and green wellies in the back of this car, make sure they are securely strapped in.
- The guns and knives were securely strapped to the many compartments of the bag assuring his own safety.
vendarme vendó el tobilloOraciones de ejemplo
- On the bench, Claudio Reyna's left leg is all strapped up.
- His hand was strapped up and he played on, such is the mentality in rugby league, and it was only afterwards that an X-ray revealed he had broken the bone.
- After liposuction, the treated area will be firmly strapped with bandages or elasticated tape.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda