Traducción de strap en español:
- 1 (band)(of leather, canvas) correa (feminine)(for razor) suavizador (masculine)shoe strap
correa (feminine)tira (feminine) del zapato
tirita (feminine) del zapatoOraciones de ejemplo
- Over his battle tunic went the clean white leather belts and honest straps.
- Combined with a fetching ensemble of white leather belts and straps, the effect is arresting.
- It had school satchel style leather straps and buckles instead of Velcro or twist fasteners.
transitive verb -pp-
- 1 (tie)atar or sujetar con una correaamarrar con una correa ( (Latin America) exc (River Plate area) )to strap oneself inponerse or abrocharse el cinturón de seguridadI strapped up my trunkle puse la correa al baúlOraciones de ejemplo
- The upper level contained gear, strapped, buckled and secured for the flight, every inch of space utilized for the transport.
- If you fancy carrying Labradors and green wellies in the back of this car, make sure they are securely strapped in.
- The guns and knives were securely strapped to the many compartments of the bag assuring his own safety.
- 2 (Medicine) she strapped (up) my ankleme vendó el tobilloOraciones de ejemplo
- On the bench, Claudio Reyna's left leg is all strapped up.
- His hand was strapped up and he played on, such is the mentality in rugby league, and it was only afterwards that an X-ray revealed he had broken the bone.
- After liposuction, the treated area will be firmly strapped with bandages or elasticated tape.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda