Traducción de streak en español:
- 1 1.1 (line, band)(in meat, marble)a streak of lighta streak of lightningun haz or un rayo de luzun relámpagoOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (in personality) she has a mean streak
to have a yellow streaktiene una veta mezquinatiene algo de mezquinatener algo de cobardeOraciones de ejemplo
- When choosing beef fillet, the outer flesh should be a bright, purplish-red colour laced with thin streaks of white fat.
- They have a thin streak of white scales that extends above their anterior eyes.
- Solid streaks of cerulean blue or vibrant cyan give the small details she depicts a life that can only be attained through extensive, lucid observation.
- Today's reading highlights the jealous streak in his character.
- Her uncle always possessed a materialistic streak to his character, even when it came down to breaks between appointments.
- Rather, it was a combination of both mental and physical elements that kept the streak alive.
- 2 (spell) a streak of luck/bad luckto have o be on a winning/losing streakuna racha de suerte/de mala suerteI'm on a lucky streaktener una buena/mala rachaestoy de (buena) suerteOraciones de ejemplo
- This losing streak continued against Trinidad.
- In the midst of a losing streak, a contingent of backup players complained about playing time.
- The team entered last weekend on a season-high six-game losing streak, and it appears other teams are catching up to Minnesota.
- 1 (move rapidly) (+ adverb complement) she streaked into the leadit streaked past the windowrápida como un rayo, se colocó a la cabezalightning streaked across the skypasó como una centella por delante de la ventanaun rayo cruzó or [literary] hendió el cieloOraciones de ejemplo
- There was a flash of light between them, streaking down so fast Jennifer didn't catch any glare until it was over.
- He came slowly in through the plants, the cat streaking past him in alarm.
- My anger wore off quickly as I walked home, but not before I had unnecessarily kicked a stone hard and barely missed a giant black cat that had streaked past.
- 2 (run naked) [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
- He became famous for such antics as dancing on table tops, enlivening parties by performing bump and grind striptease acts and, once, streaking naked around a swimming pool.
- Two men arrested for streaking naked at a rugby match in Newlands on Saturday would no longer be welcome at the ground, the Western Province Rugby Football Union said yesterday.
- And in the 1970s, the fad was streaking: running naked through campus.
- tears streaked her faceshe's had her hair streakedtenía el rostro surcado de lágrimasto be streakedse ha hecho mechas or claritos or reflejos (en el pelo)
withsomethinghis clothes were streaked with painther hair is already streaked with grayllevaba la ropa manchada or (in Latin America also) chorreada de pinturathe rocks were streaked with oreya tiene el cabello entrecanolas rocas tenían vetas de mineralOraciones de ejemplo
- It was streaked with tears and his shirt was covered in blood.
- Out on the roof, the sky was black streaked with light.
- He uncovered his face, which was streaked with tears.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.