Traducción de strict en español:
adjective -er, -est
- 1 1.1 (severe) to be strict
withsomebodyser estricto or severo conalguienOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (rigorous) she's a strict adherent to the rules
- It was a strict upbringing in which rules were sacrosanct, orders were obeyed without question and everyone knew their place.
- His voice was hard and harsh, strict and stern, sad and happy all at the same time.
- I was also concerned about how scarily strict the authorities down here are on drug use.
se adhiere estrictamente a las normasOraciones de ejemplo
- Spitting in and littering of public places can be stopped by enforcing strict rules as well as fines and punishments.
- Nowadays, strict regulations are enforced, banning any type of fishing in the immediate area.
- Enforcing strict rules is the only option available for any vital change in our civic sense.
- Now I am a strict follower of this rule about no corporal punishment whatsoever.
- People still have to learn why and how to support these strict followers of the Buddha.
- And certainly a strict believer in the rule of law like this Supreme Court Justice would agree.
- 2 2.1 (exact, precise) (before noun) in strict order of arrivalin the strict sense of the wordpor riguroso or estricto orden de llegada2.2 (complete) (before noun) in strictest secrecyen el sentido estricto or riguroso de la palabrareply in the strictest confidenceen el más absoluto secretose garantiza absoluta reservaOraciones de ejemplo
- While true in a strict sense, the fallacy is that most of the assumptions necessary for this argument to be true are not realistic.
- It is obviously impossible to love all men in any strict and true sense.
- This group is unwavering in its strict literal interpretation of the Bible.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.