- 1.1 [tone/voice] estridenteMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 [revolutionaries/criticism] estridente
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I tried to sleep on the hour-long ride, but the harsh, strident sound became louder and the long menacing finger pointed angrily.
- The only real flaw comes from the age and technical limitations of the time, which results in a somewhat harsh and strident sound on occasion.
- Its raw strident sound was one of the first to make use of the rhythms of jazz.
- He likes to hold the floor and has strident views on just about everything.
- Such strident views worry me, but I leave the politics of England to those here.
- The duo have a lot in common and a fresh face fronting the most successful airline in Europe would present a less strident visage to the EU and the general public.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.