Traducción de strident en español:
- 1.1 [tone/voice] estridenteOraciones de ejemplo1.2 [revolutionaries/criticism] estridente
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I tried to sleep on the hour-long ride, but the harsh, strident sound became louder and the long menacing finger pointed angrily.
- The only real flaw comes from the age and technical limitations of the time, which results in a somewhat harsh and strident sound on occasion.
- Its raw strident sound was one of the first to make use of the rhythms of jazz.
- He likes to hold the floor and has strident views on just about everything.
- Such strident views worry me, but I leave the politics of England to those here.
- The duo have a lot in common and a fresh face fronting the most successful airline in Europe would present a less strident visage to the EU and the general public.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know Mexico City has twenty daily newspapers? The morning daily Excelsior (www.excelsior.com.mx), established in 1917, is often considered the nation's best and one of the most important newspapers of the Spanish-speaking world. La Jornada is another important daily, and there is an English-language daily, The News.