Traducción de structure en español:
- 1 u and c (composition, organization) estructura (feminine) he has good bone structure tiene buenas facciones ([ pómulos salientes etc ]) the company's career structure la estructura del escalafón de la compañía tax structure [Finance] sistema (masculine) impositivoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- That arrangement completed the administrative structure of the Coast Guard as it exists today.
- It is known that any complex system has a certain structure with its intrinsic elements and interconnections.
- Since time and matter are limited, the resources to solve a problem or to build a complex structure are also limited.
- At first sight it looked appalling, but I could see it had sound structure, fantastic quality of light and great potential.
- Anthony has brought a bit of structure and organisation and a bit of discipline to training.
- These are the kind of plants that give structure to a border and which will improve over the years.
- 2 countable/numerable (thing constructed) construcción (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- I was awed by the amount of labor that went into building such a magnificent structure.
- He enjoyed a reputation for building tall elegant masonry structures such as church towers and spires.
- Storing them on high buildings rather than scaffold structures to reduce visibility is also advised.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [argument/novel/speech] estructurar you have to learn to structure your time tienes que aprender a organizarte el tiempo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.