Traducción de subjugate en español:
- 1 (conquer)(emotions)
dominarOraciones de ejemplo
- It was designed to instil in young noblemen the qualities required to conquer new lands and subjugate their people on behalf of the king and the church.
- For the most part, America is an abstaining superpower: it shows no real interest in conquering and subjugating the rest of the world, even though it can.
- It is at this time that the idea of conquering a people and subjugating them became a viable model, rather than total extermination.
- 2 (subordinate)to subjugate something
tosomethingsupeditar algo aalgoOraciones de ejemplo
- They attempt to bulldoze into our minds the crudity of their religion: subjugating our faiths to suppress us.
- But I believe the people in New York were not occupying other people, were not subjugating other people to siege and closures, were not building settlements.
- For one thing, our constitutional assertion of citizen control of corporations is still there, as is much of the language in the state codes that formally subjugates corporations to us.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda