- 1 1.1 (to paper, magazine) suscriptor, -tora (m,f); (to cable TV, concert season) abonado, -da (m,f); (to telephone service) (BrE) abonado, -da (m,f)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (to charity, fund) (BrE) she's been a generous subscriber to many charities ha contribuido regular y generosamente a muchas organizaciones benéficas 1.3 (for securities) suscriptor, -tora (m,f)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I found myself speaking, recently, to a Muslim subscriber to The Ecologist.
- I do hope the Times is a good deal more diligent with the credit card data they collect from subscribers.
- I have been a subscriber to BusinessWeek for 10 years.
- The news is even better for Xbox Live subscribers.
- Depending on the system, self-installation is running at about 65 % to 95 % of new subscribers.
- Company officials had hoped to expand their services, offering end-to-end solutions to help cable companies implement new broadband subscriber services.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...