Traducción de suit en español:
- 1 (Clothing)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Choose jackets, tailored suits and shirtwaist dresses with straight, classic cuts.
- Cerruti has veered away from innocuous and terribly predictable suits; away from trousers, jacket, belt and shoes in perfect harmony.
- He probably also designs those fantastically expensive suits and clothes as well, doodling them down on the backs of team sheets during langours in play.
- Even Russian men, whose clothing choice was once limited to polyester business suits or polyester jogging suits, have become fussy dressers.
- Don't use a powerlifting suit or shirt; special clothing will make you depend more on momentum than on muscle.
- If you are still clinging to polyester ski pants and an old knit, long sleeved, bike jersey as your race suit, consider Lycra.
- 2 (Law) to file suit o bring a suit against somebodydemandar a alguienllevar a alguien a juicioentablar una demanda contra alguienOraciones de ejemplo
- Ads designed to assemble litigants for class action suits represent an explosive area of growth in legal advertising.
- Thus the position now acknowledged is that in an appropriate case a claimant in a negligence suit may establish a prima facie case by relying on the fact of the accident.
- The Amendment only withholds federal judicial power in suits against the state by citizens of another state, or by citizens or subjects of any foreign state.
- 3 (in courtship) [dated] to plead o press one's suitpedir la mano de alguienOraciones de ejemplo
- He took the rejection of his suit to the princess hard, and has plotted revenge against those caused the rejection of his suit.
- The knight undertakes a love suit to the daughter of Selestinus, a wise emperor in Rome, and certain strange terms are agreed upon between them as the condition of her favor.
- 4 (in cards) to be somebody's strong o (in American English also) long suitto follow suitser el fuerte de alguien(do likewise)seguir su ( or nuestro etc) ejemplohacer lo mismo(lit: in cards)jugar una carta del mismo paloOraciones de ejemplo
- The classic order of suits is hearts above diamonds, and spades above clubs.
- Tiles in a set of Chinese dominoes are divided into two suits (Civil and Military).
- It is generally easiest to divide a deck by suits, and then give each player all the cards of one suit.
- 1 (be convenient to, please)(arrangements/time)Tuesday/four o'clock would suit me bettervenirle bien aconvenirle ait would suit me better to start next weekme vendría mejor el martes/a las cuatrome convendría más el martes/a las cuatrowhenever it suits youme vendría mejor or me convendría más empezar la semana que vieneshe knows what suits her bestcuando te venga biencuando te convengait's impossible to suit everybodysabe lo que le convienea chateau in France would suit me fine [humorous]es imposible contentar a todo el mundoto suit oneselfno le haría ascos a un castillo en Francia [humorous]suit yourself!hacer lo que uno quiere¡haz lo que quieras!¡haz lo que te dé la gana! [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Its courses are available on computers connected to the internet, so workers can learn wherever and whenever it suits them and you.
- They play their cards in a completely random fashion, laying down and picking up whenever it suits them.
- The athletes should be able to come to these grounds and practise whenever it suits them.
- I don't think so, for the Government doesn't back date anything unless it suits themselves.
- Departments suited themselves about typefaces and headings.
- In a word, they were doing what every elite in unaccountable institutions do, doing what suited themselves.
- 2 2.1 (be appropriate, good for) Ver ejemplos: the job doesn't suit himsuch language does not suit a man of Godel trabajo no es para él or no le vathey suit each other very wellese vocabulario no es el que corresponde a or el que se espera de un religiosothis cold weather doesn't suit meson de caracteres muy compatiblesthe furniture doesn't suit the houseeste tiempo frío no me sienta bien2.2 (look good with)los muebles no van con la casa(hairstyle/dress)that color really suits youquedarle or (especially Spain) irle bien ashort hair suits the shape of her faceese color te queda muy bien or te favorecesee also → suitedel pelo corto le queda or (especially Spain) le va bien a su forma de caraOraciones de ejemplo
- Each voice suits the character's personality well.
- Stay fit, dress to suit our figure, get a flattering hairstyle, and enhance nature with the right touch of makeup.
- Robert is a very animated character, so Opera suits him for sure.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than