Traducción de summit en español:
- 1 (of mountain) cumbre (feminine), cima (feminine) they climbed right to the summit subieron hasta la cumbre or cima at the summit of his career en la cumbre or cima de su carrera the summit of her ambition el súmmum de su ambición, su máxima ambiciónExample sentences
- The land rises abruptly to highland ridges with mountain summits as high as 3000 feet.
- There may be more spectacular mountains offering unforeseen horizons at their summits, but Blue Hill is an effortless peak to climb.
- Imperceptibly descending towards the mountain summit, it cast the land in an array of shadows.
- 2summit (conference) (conferencia (feminine)) cumbre (feminine)
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.