Traducción de superficial en español:
- 1 1.1(wound/burn)(resemblance/differences)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2
- Masson takes him to a nearby doctor who allays his fears that he only suffered superficial flesh wounds - he has nothing serious to worry about.
- I was in two major car accidents, which left me with superficial scars that I will carry the rest of my life.
- A spokesman confirmed he was detained overnight with superficial injuries.
(person)he's so superficiales tan superficialOraciones de ejemplo
- A superficial comparison of Roth with Malamud reveals two versions of the problems of self-definition which is at the core of this literature.
- His new collection, Oblivion, contains eight stories of uncompromising difficulty, with certain superficial similarities.
- It only affirms the hugely popular, superficial notion of a culture in crisis, of a culture lost in a constant loop of revivals.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Before reading the book I only had a superficial knowledge of his life and career.
- He gives a superficial and inadequate account of Kipling's curious, subtle, savage, contradictory passion for England, which was both his home and his place of exile.
- But only for people who have had sufficient experience of their own - and then only to appreciate other situations, not to pronounce on them with the most superficial of knowledge.
- In Maelstrom, the main characters are slick, superficial people who deepen emotionally because of the trauma.
- On the whole, the cast does a very nice job with their superficial characters and makes them charming, funny, and/or despicable as needed.
- And the characters are so superficial that we hardly care which of these different fates may befall them.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than