Traducción de suppression en español:
- 1 1.1 (of feelings)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (of text)
(of evidence) ocultación (feminine)(of book) prohibición (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (of revolt)
- Conscious suppression of a memory is a more plausible explanation for the failure to recall an event than repression.
- Cycles of recognition, repression or suppression and recovery of truth can be extrapolated both from the course of individual analytic treatments and social struggles.
- A major component of codependence is emotional repression and suppression.
- Boucher said the government's continued intimidation and repression of the opposition and its violent suppression of peaceful public protests were not conducive to beginning a dialogue.
- Nevertheless, a significant portion of the public supported the forcible suppression of campus protests.
- Some books have been unjustly censored, he argued, and many writers and booksellers were punished too severely when all that was required was the simple suppression of publication.
- 2 (Cars, Electricity, Radio, Television)Oraciones de ejemplo
- For the particular cause of interference suppression, where might these come from?
- This provides some suppression, but the residual signal may still exceed detection thresholds.
- Butcher concedes that the degree of suppression is relatively small.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda