Traducción de suppression en español:
- 1 1.1 (of feelings) represión (feminine), inhibición (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (of text) supresión (feminine); (of evidence) ocultación (feminine); (of book) prohibición (feminine)
Example sentences1.3 (of revolt) represión (feminine)
- Conscious suppression of a memory is a more plausible explanation for the failure to recall an event than repression.
- Cycles of recognition, repression or suppression and recovery of truth can be extrapolated both from the course of individual analytic treatments and social struggles.
- A major component of codependence is emotional repression and suppression.
- Boucher said the government's continued intimidation and repression of the opposition and its violent suppression of peaceful public protests were not conducive to beginning a dialogue.
- Nevertheless, a significant portion of the public supported the forcible suppression of campus protests.
- Some books have been unjustly censored, he argued, and many writers and booksellers were punished too severely when all that was required was the simple suppression of publication.
- 2 [Cars/Automovilismo] [Electricity/Electricidad] [Radio] [Television/Televisión] eliminación (feminine), supresión (feminine)Example sentences
- For the particular cause of interference suppression, where might these come from?
- This provides some suppression, but the residual signal may still exceed detection thresholds.
- Butcher concedes that the degree of suppression is relatively small.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.