- 1 1.1 (of feelings) represión (feminine), inhibición (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (of text) supresión (feminine); (of evidence) ocultación (feminine); (of book) prohibición (feminine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 (of revolt) represión (feminine)
- Conscious suppression of a memory is a more plausible explanation for the failure to recall an event than repression.
- Cycles of recognition, repression or suppression and recovery of truth can be extrapolated both from the course of individual analytic treatments and social struggles.
- A major component of codependence is emotional repression and suppression.
- Boucher said the government's continued intimidation and repression of the opposition and its violent suppression of peaceful public protests were not conducive to beginning a dialogue.
- Nevertheless, a significant portion of the public supported the forcible suppression of campus protests.
- Some books have been unjustly censored, he argued, and many writers and booksellers were punished too severely when all that was required was the simple suppression of publication.
- 2 [Cars/Automovilismo] [Electricity/Electricidad] [Radio] [Television/Televisión] eliminación (feminine), supresión (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For the particular cause of interference suppression, where might these come from?
- This provides some suppression, but the residual signal may still exceed detection thresholds.
- Butcher concedes that the degree of suppression is relatively small.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.