Traducción de survival en español:
- 1 uncountable (continued existence) the survival of the fittest(before noun) (equipment/kit/pack)survival course
de sobrevivencia or supervivenciacurso (masculine) de sobrevivencia or supervivenciasurvival rateíndice (masculine) de sobrevivencia or supervivenciaOraciones de ejemplo
- He had nothing to live for, but somehow the human instinct for survival overcame all the odds.
- What this drug hopes to offer is a better life during treatment and a higher chance of survival overall.
- This discrepancy at birth is evened out later on, as the girl child has better instincts of survival.
- 2 countable (custom, belief)survival (
fromsomething)vestigio (masculine) or reliquia (feminine) (a survival from the Middle Ages dealgo)un vestigio or una reliquia de la época medievalOraciones de ejemplo
- The Reformation settlement that established particular versions of Christianity as official religions in Britain has largely worn out, except for a few anachronistic survivals.
- One method through which this was achieved was by re-positioning the religious ritual forms as archaic survivals of a Hindu past.
- It would be imprudent to write them off as doomed archaic survivals.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda