Traducción de survival en español:
- 1.1 uncountable (continued existence) the survival of the fittest(before noun) (equipment/kit/pack)survival course
de sobrevivencia or supervivenciacurso (masculine) de sobrevivencia or supervivenciasurvival rateíndice (masculine) de sobrevivencia or supervivenciaOraciones de ejemplo1.2 countable (custom, belief)survival (
- He had nothing to live for, but somehow the human instinct for survival overcame all the odds.
- What this drug hopes to offer is a better life during treatment and a higher chance of survival overall.
- This discrepancy at birth is evened out later on, as the girl child has better instincts of survival.
fromsomething)vestigio (masculine) or reliquia (feminine) (a survival from the Middle Ages dealgo)un vestigio or una reliquia de la época medievalOraciones de ejemplo
- The Reformation settlement that established particular versions of Christianity as official religions in Britain has largely worn out, except for a few anachronistic survivals.
- One method through which this was achieved was by re-positioning the religious ritual forms as archaic survivals of a Hindu past.
- It would be imprudent to write them off as doomed archaic survivals.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda