- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (continued existence) sobrevivencia (feminine), supervivencia (feminine) the survival of the fittest la ley del más fuerte (before noun/delante del nombre) [equipment/kit/pack] de sobrevivencia or supervivencia survival course curso (masculine) de sobrevivencia or supervivencia survival rate índice (masculine) de sobrevivencia or supervivenciaMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 countable/numerable (custom, belief) survival (
- He had nothing to live for, but somehow the human instinct for survival overcame all the odds.
- What this drug hopes to offer is a better life during treatment and a higher chance of survival overall.
- This discrepancy at birth is evened out later on, as the girl child has better instincts of survival.
fromsth) vestigio (masculine) or reliquia (feminine)( dealgo) a survival from the Middle Ages un vestigio or una reliquia de la época medievalMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The Reformation settlement that established particular versions of Christianity as official religions in Britain has largely worn out, except for a few anachronistic survivals.
- One method through which this was achieved was by re-positioning the religious ritual forms as archaic survivals of a Hindu past.
- It would be imprudent to write them off as doomed archaic survivals.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.