Traducción de suspension en español:
- 1 uncountable and countable 1.1 (cessation) 1.2 (deferment)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Embassy bombing touched off storms of protests from China and led to suspension of almost all military contacts and planned visits.
- There are many other risks of business interruption and suspension that cannot be transferred to an insurance company.
- The formal suspension of the action led to the resumption of talks with the government in a further attempt to impose a settlement in the 15-month dispute.
- 4 uncountable (Cars)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The running gear features torsion bar suspension with hydraulic shock absorbers at one, two and six road wheel stations and tracks with rubber-metallic pin hinges.
- The Frontier features a rind leaf spring rear suspension and like the Xterra has the power-assisted rack and pinion steering.
- It was also given a more conventional rear suspension with leaf springs in a typical Hotchkiss design.
- 5 uncountable and countable (Chemistry)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- An aerosol is a suspension of very small particles of solid or liquid dispersed in a gas medium.
- One of the simplest ways of demonstrating that an apparent solution is actually a suspension of microscopic particles is through light scattering.
- Milk is a colloidal suspension of oil droplets in water.
- It does not dissolve the latex particles, but disperses them in suspension.
- Muds are transported in suspension by surface waters and are widely dispersed from their source area.
- The lipids are held in suspension as tiny globules known as liposomes, and are delivered by a manual-pump aerosol spray onto the closed eye.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than