Traducción de suspension en español:
- 1 u and c 1.1 (cessation) suspensión (feminine) 1.2 (deferment) aplazamiento (masculine), postergación (feminine) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina)Example sentences
- The Embassy bombing touched off storms of protests from China and led to suspension of almost all military contacts and planned visits.
- There are many other risks of business interruption and suspension that cannot be transferred to an insurance company.
- The formal suspension of the action led to the resumption of talks with the government in a further attempt to impose a settlement in the 15-month dispute.
- 2 c and u (banning, withdrawal) suspensión (feminine); (of student) expulsión (feminine) temporaria, suspensión (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) suspension from duty separación (feminine) del cargo
- 3 uncountable/no numerable (hanging, being hung) suspensión (feminine) to hang in suspension in mid-air estar* suspendido en el aire
- 4 uncountable/no numerable [Cars/Automovilismo] suspensión (feminine)Example sentences
- The running gear features torsion bar suspension with hydraulic shock absorbers at one, two and six road wheel stations and tracks with rubber-metallic pin hinges.
- The Frontier features a rind leaf spring rear suspension and like the Xterra has the power-assisted rack and pinion steering.
- It was also given a more conventional rear suspension with leaf springs in a typical Hotchkiss design.
- 5 u and c [Chemistry/Química] suspensión (feminine)Example sentences
- An aerosol is a suspension of very small particles of solid or liquid dispersed in a gas medium.
- One of the simplest ways of demonstrating that an apparent solution is actually a suspension of microscopic particles is through light scattering.
- Milk is a colloidal suspension of oil droplets in water.
- It does not dissolve the latex particles, but disperses them in suspension.
- Muds are transported in suspension by surface waters and are widely dispersed from their source area.
- The lipids are held in suspension as tiny globules known as liposomes, and are delivered by a manual-pump aerosol spray onto the closed eye.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.