Traducción de sweeping en español:
- 1.1(movement)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (indiscriminate) [pejorative]that's rather a sweeping statement, isn't it?
he often made sweeping generalizations¿no estás generalizando demasiado?a menudo caía en burdas generalizacionesOraciones de ejemplo1.3 (overwhelming) 1.4 (far-reaching)
- This was previously Ben Stevenson's place, she says, her buff arms extending in a sweeping motion to encompass the townhouse living room.
- A rich brew of extended lines, sweeping curves, off-kilter balances, de Schynkel's vocabulary is expressive without being literal.
- High above Kresna, we were following a trail through the foothills of Pirin, and were being treated to a sweeping panorama that seemingly extended all the way to Greece.
(reforms/changes)(powers)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The only possible exception to this sweeping statement would be Karl Marx - and Marx himself was heavily influenced by Hegel.
- Making a generalised and sweeping statement on every politician and the whole system was an irresponsible act.
- There was a general sweeping statement, because, of course, it does not have the World Health Organization findings.
- The government plans to give sweeping powers to a wide range of organisations to spy on us.
- Berlusconi then reverted to his normal strategy by pleading for several more years to put into effect the sweeping reforms he had promised on his election.
- There is a well-known method for examining deaths involving a range of sweeping issues - the provincial inquest system.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the