Traducción de sweeping en español:
amplioOraciones de ejemplo
- This was previously Ben Stevenson's place, she says, her buff arms extending in a sweeping motion to encompass the townhouse living room.
- A rich brew of extended lines, sweeping curves, off-kilter balances, de Schynkel's vocabulary is expressive without being literal.
- High above Kresna, we were following a trail through the foothills of Pirin, and were being treated to a sweeping panorama that seemingly extended all the way to Greece.
- 2 (indiscriminate) [pejorative]that's rather a sweeping statement, isn't it?¿no estás generalizando demasiado?he often made sweeping generalizationsa menudo caía en burdas generalizacionesOraciones de ejemplo
- The only possible exception to this sweeping statement would be Karl Marx - and Marx himself was heavily influenced by Hegel.
- Making a generalised and sweeping statement on every politician and the whole system was an irresponsible act.
- There was a general sweeping statement, because, of course, it does not have the World Health Organization findings.
- 3 (overwhelming)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The government plans to give sweeping powers to a wide range of organisations to spy on us.
- Berlusconi then reverted to his normal strategy by pleading for several more years to put into effect the sweeping reforms he had promised on his election.
- There is a well-known method for examining deaths involving a range of sweeping issues - the provincial inquest system.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda