Traducción de swift en español:
adjective/adjetivo (-er, -est)
- 1.1 [runner/movement/animal] veloz, rápido a swift-flowing river un río de corriente rápida swift-footed veloz, de pies ligeros [literary/literario]Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 [reply/reaction/denial] rápido he was swift to reply o in replying no tardó en contestar he was swift to anger [literary/literario] era propenso a arrebatos de ira
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (short, quick) [visit/look/phone call] rápido
- The beast is replaced with a thin, swift reptile that is capable taking sharp corners and hiding inside buildings.
- White and pale camels are much preferred by the men as mounts, especially those which are swift moving, sleek and pleasant to the eye.
- As one would expect, this is a very swift car, well capable of getting to 60 mph in less than six seconds and with a top speed beyond 150 mph.
- Her eyes quickly made a swift sweep of the people in the room.
- With his domestic problems and this illness, we all pray for a swift recovery.
- If Myles is reading this, hope the op went well and wish a swift recovery, looking forward to getting you back on the golf course
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.