Traducción de swift en español:
adjective -er, -est
- 1.1 a swift-flowing riverun río de corriente rápidaswift-footedveloz
de pies ligeros [literary]Oraciones de ejemplo1.2
(reply/reaction/denial)he was swift to reply o in replying
- The beast is replaced with a thin, swift reptile that is capable taking sharp corners and hiding inside buildings.
- White and pale camels are much preferred by the men as mounts, especially those which are swift moving, sleek and pleasant to the eye.
- As one would expect, this is a very swift car, well capable of getting to 60 mph in less than six seconds and with a top speed beyond 150 mph.
rápidono tardó en contestarhe was swift to anger [literary]era propenso a arrebatos de iraOraciones de ejemplo1.3 (short, quick)
- Her eyes quickly made a swift sweep of the people in the room.
- With his domestic problems and this illness, we all pray for a swift recovery.
- If Myles is reading this, hope the op went well and wish a swift recovery, looking forward to getting you back on the golf course
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda