Traducción de swinging en español:
- 1.1 (lively, fashionable) [colloquial/familiar] con mucha marcha [colloquial/familiar], con mucho swing [colloquial/familiar] the swinging sixties los acelerados años 60Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (sexually liberal) [colloquial/familiar] desinhibido 1.3 (bouncing, rhythmic) (before noun/delante del nombre) [step/gait] cadencioso
- Set among peace-loving forest dwellers in the swinging 60s the lively production even features a guest appearance by The King himself, Elvis.
- Alexander Chancellor asks why everyone hates SUVs, why dictators love gardening so much and if the swinging sixties ever actually happened
- Thursday is Sixties Night, when we will all sit round and try to remember what happened during that swinging decade.
- A swinging married couple strikes Prudie as a pair of sluts with matching wedding rings.
- In one episode, Butch's elderly parents come clean about their swinging antics during the Korean War.
- Those of us who can recall a time when Lava lamps were taken seriously know that the aesthetic of the swinging '60s is particularly vulnerable.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas