Traducción de swinging en español:
- 1.1 (lively, fashionable) [colloquial/familiar] con mucha marcha [colloquial/familiar], con mucho swing [colloquial/familiar] the swinging sixties los acelerados años 60Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (sexually liberal) [colloquial/familiar] desinhibido 1.3 (bouncing, rhythmic) (before noun/delante del nombre) [step/gait] cadencioso
- Set among peace-loving forest dwellers in the swinging 60s the lively production even features a guest appearance by The King himself, Elvis.
- Alexander Chancellor asks why everyone hates SUVs, why dictators love gardening so much and if the swinging sixties ever actually happened
- Thursday is Sixties Night, when we will all sit round and try to remember what happened during that swinging decade.
- A swinging married couple strikes Prudie as a pair of sluts with matching wedding rings.
- In one episode, Butch's elderly parents come clean about their swinging antics during the Korean War.
- Those of us who can recall a time when Lava lamps were taken seriously know that the aesthetic of the swinging '60s is particularly vulnerable.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the