Traducción de swinging en español:
- 1.1 (lively, fashionable) [colloquial]the swinging sixtiescon mucha marcha [colloquial]con mucho swing [colloquial]los acelerados años 60Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (sexually liberal) [colloquial] 1.3 (bouncing, rhythmic) (before noun)
- Set among peace-loving forest dwellers in the swinging 60s the lively production even features a guest appearance by The King himself, Elvis.
- Alexander Chancellor asks why everyone hates SUVs, why dictators love gardening so much and if the swinging sixties ever actually happened
- Thursday is Sixties Night, when we will all sit round and try to remember what happened during that swinging decade.
- A swinging married couple strikes Prudie as a pair of sluts with matching wedding rings.
- In one episode, Butch's elderly parents come clean about their swinging antics during the Korean War.
- Those of us who can recall a time when Lava lamps were taken seriously know that the aesthetic of the swinging '60s is particularly vulnerable.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.