Traducción de syndicate en español:
- 1.1 (group, cartel) agrupación (feminine) a syndicate of leading businessmen una importante agrupación de hombres de negocios a crime syndicate una organización mafiosa this week's jackpot has been won by a 13-man syndicate esta semana se ganó el premio un grupo de 13 personasExample sentences1.2 (in US) [Journalism/Periodismo] [Television/Televisión] agencia (feminine) de distribución periodística
- In larger transactions, a syndicate of venture capital houses or private equity firms might combine to provide the equity finance.
- The new venture will deliver commercial property investment opportunities in Ireland and abroad to Irish individual, syndicates, intermediaries and advisers.
- Bonds can be issued through individuals or syndicates.
- In the world of newspapers, a syndicate distributes information to subscribers, allowing each publication to tailor the content of information it receives.
- At any rate, its campaign against me included flash-floods of e-mail intended to shut down servers at my newspaper and my syndicate, as well as viruses aimed at my home computer.
- At any rate, I was a bit worried all day that I was going to lose my hall pass, and kept asking my friends who have real jobs with newspapers and syndicates and such if they had an extra holder, to no avail.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo/ˈsɪndəkeɪt; ˈsɪndɪkeɪt/
- (in US) [column/article/interview] distribuir* ([ a diferentes medios de comunicación ]) his column is syndicated all over the country su columna se publica en periódicos de todo el país
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.