Traducción de synonymous en español:
- [terms/phrases] sinónimo; [ideas] análogo to be synonymous
withsth ser* sinónimo dealgo the company's name is synonymous with quality el nombre de la compañía es sinónimo de calidadOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I for one do not share the view that the terms are essentially synonymous.
- If at one point the terms were synonymous their meanings have gradually diverged.
- Back in England, the phrase ‘mumbo jumbo’ became synonymous with rubbish rantings.
- Not only does the garment instantly suggest dance, it is synonymous with classical ballet.
- Granted, Chekhov's name is not synonymous with comedy, but this work shows he has a lighter side.
- For years, the internet has been practically synonymous with anonymity.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to