- [terms/phrases] sinónimo; [ideas] análogo to be synonymous
withsth ser* sinónimo dealgo the company's name is synonymous with quality el nombre de la compañía es sinónimo de calidadMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I for one do not share the view that the terms are essentially synonymous.
- If at one point the terms were synonymous their meanings have gradually diverged.
- Back in England, the phrase ‘mumbo jumbo’ became synonymous with rubbish rantings.
- Not only does the garment instantly suggest dance, it is synonymous with classical ballet.
- Granted, Chekhov's name is not synonymous with comedy, but this work shows he has a lighter side.
- For years, the internet has been practically synonymous with anonymity.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.