Traducción de syringe en español:
- 1.1 (Medicine)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2
(British English) (Cookery)1.3(British English) (in gardening)
- Injections were given using glass syringes with reusable steel needles.
- This is performed under general or spinal anaesthetic and some marrow is removed from your own or a donor's hip bone using a syringe and needle.
- Some countries may be suspicious of syringes and needles carried by a traveler.
- 1.1 (Medicine)(ear/sinuses)1.2hacer un lavado de(British English) (in gardening)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Reduced mowing frequency, light frequent syringing, and bi-weekly applications of starter fertilizer will all enhance seed establishment.
- It has held up well in the heat and we have not had to send guys around syringing.
- Watering is still limited to the hours of 5 p.m. and 10 a.m., but hand watering and syringing is allowed during the day.
- Impacted cerumen (ear wax) causes problems for some 2.3 million people in the UK, leading to about four million ears being syringed each year.
- The most common clinical practice is ear syringing, which is limited by patient tolerance and complications.
- He and his colleagues studied the effect of ear syringing on hearing.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the