- 1.1 [Med] jeringa (f), jeringuilla (f)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (BrE) [Culin] manga (f) 1.3 (BrE) [Hort] pulverizador (m)
- Injections were given using glass syringes with reusable steel needles.
- This is performed under general or spinal anaesthetic and some marrow is removed from your own or a donor's hip bone using a syringe and needle.
- Some countries may be suspicious of syringes and needles carried by a traveler.
syringe (out)[Med] [ear/sinuses] hacer* un lavado deMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (BrE) [Hort] pulverizar*
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Impacted cerumen (ear wax) causes problems for some 2.3 million people in the UK, leading to about four million ears being syringed each year.
- The most common clinical practice is ear syringing, which is limited by patient tolerance and complications.
- He and his colleagues studied the effect of ear syringing on hearing.
- Reduced mowing frequency, light frequent syringing, and bi-weekly applications of starter fertilizer will all enhance seed establishment.
- It has held up well in the heat and we have not had to send guys around syringing.
- Watering is still limited to the hours of 5 p.m. and 10 a.m., but hand watering and syringing is allowed during the day.