Traducción de syringe en español:
- 1.1 (Medicine)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2
(British English) (Cookery)1.3
- Injections were given using glass syringes with reusable steel needles.
- This is performed under general or spinal anaesthetic and some marrow is removed from your own or a donor's hip bone using a syringe and needle.
- Some countries may be suspicious of syringes and needles carried by a traveler.
manga (feminine)(British English) (in gardening) pulverizador (masculine)
- 1.1 (Medicine)(ear/sinuses)
hacer un lavado deOraciones de ejemplo1.2
(British English) (in gardening) pulverizarOraciones de ejemplo
- Impacted cerumen (ear wax) causes problems for some 2.3 million people in the UK, leading to about four million ears being syringed each year.
- The most common clinical practice is ear syringing, which is limited by patient tolerance and complications.
- He and his colleagues studied the effect of ear syringing on hearing.
- Reduced mowing frequency, light frequent syringing, and bi-weekly applications of starter fertilizer will all enhance seed establishment.
- It has held up well in the heat and we have not had to send guys around syringing.
- Watering is still limited to the hours of 5 p.m. and 10 a.m., but hand watering and syringing is allowed during the day.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda