Traducción de system en español:
- 1 1.1 (ordered structure)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (procedure) filing/classification system
sistema de archivo/clasificaciónto get to know the systemfamiliarizarse con el sistemathere's no system in your approachtu enfoque no es nada sistemático or metódico1.3 (organizational whole) the prison systemel sistema penitenciario
- The new system uses the same principles in effect all across the country.
- Critics of this three-way scheme say the system will cause more problems than it solves.
- The contents of this closet are organized according to a system I have yet to master.
- 2 2.1 (technical, mechanical) a missile systemun sistema de misilesall systems go!¡todo bien!Oraciones de ejemplo2.2 (Computing)
Oraciones de ejemplo2.3 (Audio)
- The proportion of other gasses is always kept constant on the earth by the help of interconnected complex systems.
- He wanted to see the two systems actually mesh together and communicate with each other so it was possible to step off a tram and onto a train at the same platform.
- The complex of field systems and large stone walls extend from the north western slopes of Mount Brandon to within the boundaries of Dingle.
- One way to get these economies is to roll up the smaller software, systems, and hardware into the larger system.
- Even when I try to get my head out of the clouds and try to focus on our Linux systems, I think application launchers.
- The software can look out over various servers and storage systems and puts all of the hardware in a single panel for the users.
- 3 3.1 (Anatomy, Physiology)the digestive/respiratory systemel aparato digestivo/respiratoriothe nervous systemel sistema nerviosoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo3.2 (body) my system can't cope with so much food
- Decreased kidney function is associated with complications in virtually all organ systems.
- This in turn enhances the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the cells of the body helping the body systems to function to the best of their ability.
- If you have had part of your stomach or other organs removed, this will affect your digestive system.
mi cuerpo or mi organismo no puede con tanta comidato get somebody/something out of one's systemit took me years to get her out of my systemme llevó años olvidarla or sacármela de la cabezaI had to say it; I needed to get it out of my systemse lo tuve que decir; me tenía que desahogarit will help get the toxins out of your systemte va a ayudar a eliminar las toxinas
- No prisoner wants to be caught with drugs in their system, so they choose to shoot up rather than smoke a joint.
- 4 4.1 (form of government) capitalist/democratic systemsistema capitalista/democrático4.2 (establishment, status quo) the systemel sistemait is the system which is at faultlo que falla es el sistemahe tried to beat the systemintentó burlar el sistema
- 5 (for gambling)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Over the centuries, individuals have tried elaborate betting systems.
- Betting systems, that is, the manipulation of money, cannot overcome the math of craps.
- Gambling is a sea of systems floating shore to shore, like notes in bottles bobbing on the waves.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Ayuda gramatical y de uso para el español:
= de moda