Traducción de system en español:
- 1 1.1 (ordered structure) 1.2 (procedure) filing/classification systemto get to know the systemsistema de archivo/clasificaciónthere's no system in your approachfamiliarizarse con el sistema1.3 (organizational whole) the prison systemtu enfoque no es nada sistemático or metódicoel sistema penitenciario
- 2 2.1 (technical, mechanical) a missile systemall systems go!un sistema de misiles2.2 (Computing)¡todo bien!Oraciones de ejemplo2.3 (Audio)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- One way to get these economies is to roll up the smaller software, systems, and hardware into the larger system.
- Even when I try to get my head out of the clouds and try to focus on our Linux systems, I think application launchers.
- The software can look out over various servers and storage systems and puts all of the hardware in a single panel for the users.
- The proportion of other gasses is always kept constant on the earth by the help of interconnected complex systems.
- He wanted to see the two systems actually mesh together and communicate with each other so it was possible to step off a tram and onto a train at the same platform.
- The complex of field systems and large stone walls extend from the north western slopes of Mount Brandon to within the boundaries of Dingle.
- 3 3.1 (Anatomy, Physiology)the digestive/respiratory systemthe nervous systemel aparato digestivo/respiratorio3.2 (body) my system can't cope with so much foodel sistema nerviosoto get somebody/something out of one's systemit took me years to get her out of my systemmi cuerpo or mi organismo no puede con tanta comidaI had to say it; I needed to get it out of my systemme llevó años olvidarla or sacármela de la cabezait will help get the toxins out of your systemse lo tuve que decir; me tenía que desahogarte va a ayudar a eliminar las toxinasOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- No prisoner wants to be caught with drugs in their system, so they choose to shoot up rather than smoke a joint.
- Decreased kidney function is associated with complications in virtually all organ systems.
- This in turn enhances the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the cells of the body helping the body systems to function to the best of their ability.
- If you have had part of your stomach or other organs removed, this will affect your digestive system.
- 4 4.1 (form of government) capitalist/democratic system4.2 (establishment, status quo) Ver ejemplos: the systemsistema capitalista/democráticoit is the system which is at faultel sistemahe tried to beat the systemlo que falla es el sistemaintentó burlar el sistemaOraciones de ejemplo
- The new system uses the same principles in effect all across the country.
- Critics of this three-way scheme say the system will cause more problems than it solves.
- The contents of this closet are organized according to a system I have yet to master.
- 5 (for gambling)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Over the centuries, individuals have tried elaborate betting systems.
- Betting systems, that is, the manipulation of money, cannot overcome the math of craps.
- Gambling is a sea of systems floating shore to shore, like notes in bottles bobbing on the waves.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Ayuda gramatical y de uso para el español:
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.