Traducción de takeaway en español:
- 1 (restaurant)restaurante (masculine) de comida para llevarOraciones de ejemplo
- Almost half the weight of some chicken sold through restaurants and takeaways is made up of water and food additives, according to an investigation.
- He works seven nights a week delivering food for a Chinese restaurant and a pizza takeaway.
- Currently in the High Street there are two Indian takeaways, two fish and chip shops, a Chinese takeaway and a pizza takeaway.
- 2 (meal)comida (feminine) preparadawe had a takeawaycompramos comida para llevarOraciones de ejemplo
- Many of today's young people, existing on takeaways or meals taken out of the freezer and bunged in the microwave, complain about the cost of things.
- But despite feeding ready meals and takeaways to their children parents are eating far less of them - on average just 64 ready meals each a year.
- About once a fortnight, I eat a fatty takeaway for dinner: fish and chips, Chinese, kebabs.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda