Traducción de takeaway en español:
- 1.1 (restaurant)1.2 (meal)restaurante (masculine) de comida para llevarwe had a takeawaycomida (feminine) preparadacompramos comida para llevarOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Many of today's young people, existing on takeaways or meals taken out of the freezer and bunged in the microwave, complain about the cost of things.
- But despite feeding ready meals and takeaways to their children parents are eating far less of them - on average just 64 ready meals each a year.
- About once a fortnight, I eat a fatty takeaway for dinner: fish and chips, Chinese, kebabs.
- Almost half the weight of some chicken sold through restaurants and takeaways is made up of water and food additives, according to an investigation.
- He works seven nights a week delivering food for a Chinese restaurant and a pizza takeaway.
- Currently in the High Street there are two Indian takeaways, two fish and chip shops, a Chinese takeaway and a pizza takeaway.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.