Traducción de tap dance en español:
nouncountable or uncountable
- claque (masculine)
tap (masculine) (Mexico)Oraciones de ejemplo
- As part of the program's commitment to a broad range of styles, the children were taught a tap dance to perform at one of the concerts.
- Tap is another excellent way to build enthusiasm for dance; many boys know Fred Astaire or Gene Kelly and relate tap dance to their success.
- Meanwhile, he performed an impromptu tap dance which drew great applause and hoots of appreciation from the audience.
- bailar claqué or (Mexico) tap
hacer zapateo americano (Southern Cone)Oraciones de ejemplo
- In another set, a solo performer clapped and tap-danced in the spotlight, first casually, then faster and faster, until his hands and legs were a blur of motion.
- In the middle, dressed in top hat and tails, are the dancers, who would tap-dance to a medley of Fred Astaire classics.
- By tossing in too many forward-moving leaps and high kicks, you risk forcing her nimble feet to tap-dance even farther backward.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda