Traducción de tariff en español:
- 1 (price list)(British English)postal/railway tariffbar tarifftarifa postal/ferroviarialista (feminine) de precios(de un bar)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Technology Telecom says its customers can save 20 per cent compared to BT's business tariffs and a 5 per cent discount on BT line charges.
- Some hotels have lowered their tariffs by between 30 and 50 per cent.
- Orange is marketing the SPV M1000 at business users, with calls and GPRS data connections billed according to the network's business tariffs.
- 2 (Economics)(before noun) (restrictions/preference)tariff barrier o wallOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The introduction of Value Added Tax in July 1999 enabled the government to remove tariffs and import duties.
- Both export taxes and import tariffs are used as policy tools to regulate cotton markets.
- Excises, tariffs, export duties, and taxes on particular goods have become relatively insignificant sources of state revenues in these advanced nations.
- Port tariffs are essentially price lists that encompass all the services and facilities provided by a port.
- "The tariff explicitly lists agro-machinery that enjoys duty free status, and our officers are guided by this tabulation," he said.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to