Traducción de taste en español:
- 1 uncountable 1.1 (flavor) a strong garlicky tasteit looks good, but it has no tasteun fuerte sabor or gusto a ajoto leave a bad taste in the mouthtiene buen aspecto, pero no sabe a nadadejarle a alguien (un) mal sabor de bocaOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (sense) to be bitter/sweet to the taste
tener un sabor or gusto amargo/dulce al paladarOraciones de ejemplo
- Three weeks later she complained of a metallic taste and a burning sensation in her mouth.
- The taste explodes in your mouth.
- Water supplies in a South Lakeland town are leaving an earthy taste in people's mouths following an outbreak of algae.
- Sensory evaluation is analysis of product attributes perceived by the human senses of smell, taste, touch, sight, and hearing.
- Of the five senses - touch, taste, smell, sight, and hearing - which one is most important to a naval aviator?
- For no spirit could feel things if it were defined under our interpretation of senses: touch, taste, smell, hearing and sight are under no part of the term spirit.
- 2 (no plural) 2.1 (sample, small amount) Ver ejemplos: can I have a taste of your ice cream?would you like some dessert? — just a taste¿me dejas probar tu helado?2.2 (experience) Ver ejemplos: once you've had a taste of the good life …¿quieres postre? — solo un poquito para probarloit'll give us a taste of what we can expectuna vez que sabes lo que es bueno or que has probado la buena vida …it was their first taste of democracynos dará una idea or será un anticipo de lo que podemos esperara taste of one's own medicineI'll give her a taste of her own medicineera su primera experiencia de la democraciala voy a tratar como ella trata a los demásle voy a dar una sopa de su propio chocolate (Mexico)(to get my own back)he got a taste of his own medicinele voy a pagar con su misma monedalo trataron como él trata a los demás ( or le dieron una sopa de su propio chocolate etc)
- 3 countable or uncountable (liking) we try to cater for every tasteour tastes are entirely differenttratamos de satisfacer todos los gustosit's too salty for my tastetenemos gustos totalmente distintosmy taste is really more for sweet thingsestá demasiado salado para mi gustoa taste (la verdad es que prefiero las cosas dulces
forsomething)if you have a taste for adventure …vermouth is an acquired tastesi te gusta la aventura …I developed a taste for vintage winesal vermú hay que aprender a apreciarloel vermú es un gusto que se adquiere con el tiempohe has expensive tastesles tomé el gusto a los vinos de reservato be to one's tastetiene gustos carosit's very much to my tasteser de su ( or mi etc) gustoit's not to everyone's tastees muy de mi gustoit's a matter of tasteno le gusta a todo el mundono es del gusto de todo el mundoadd salt/sugar to tastees (una) cuestión de gustosthere's no accounting for tasteañadir sal/azúcar a voluntad or al gustosobre gustos no hay nada escritoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The chef has made it more sour and sweet to meet the taste of Southern people and the dish is actually fairly bland.
- Some say this might weaken the brand power of Reeb, but Huang believes the new Reeb with four flavours may cater to the tastes of more Shanghai people.
- I tried vanilla coke when it came out, and it was very tasty, but given my addiction to plain diet coke… it was a bit too sweet for my tastes.
- The busy silence that occurred before the conductor returned to the stage - like the opening moments of Sgt Pepper's - was more to my taste.
- My brother and I share the same taste in food, drink and humour but when it comes to cars we disagree.
- Obviously, it depends on having a decent-sized sample of your musical tastes before it can make sensible recommendations.
- 4 uncountable (judgment) a person of tasteshe has excellent taste in clothesuna persona de buen gusto or con gustoa remark in extremely bad/poor tastetiene un gusto excelente para vestirsese viste con muy buen gustoit was extremely bad taste to criticize him in front of herun comentario de pésimo/mal gustofue de pésimo gusto criticarlo delante de ellaOraciones de ejemplo
- The analysis appreciates Densher's exercise of good taste in his ability to feel Milly's pain and ultimately to repudiate her fortune.
- That hardly any believers approach aesthetic taste in this way is in no small part the reason we are flailing about today in a culture of ugliness and death.
- Are standards of taste in music, art, or entertainment being raised, maintained or debased?
- 1.1 (test flavor of)(food/wine)taste this1.2 (test quality of)prueba esto(food)(wine)(tea)Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (perceive flavor) Ver ejemplos: I can't taste the sherry in the soup
1.4 (eat) he hadn't tasted food for six daysla sopa no me sabe a jerezno le encuentro sabor a jerez a la sopano le siento gusto a jerez a la sopa (Latin America)llevaba seis días sin probar bocado or sin comer nadaOraciones de ejemplo1.5 (experience)
- Critics tasting these wines without food and in large groups often miss wines like these that do not hammer their palates into submission.
- After our food writers and editors taste each dish, it's first come, first served for the rest of the staff, so it pays to hurry when you smell something good.
- Then, Kaga and four judges taste the food and pronounce the winner.
(happiness/freedom)disfrutar deOraciones de ejemplo
- To insure good luck in the coming year one must taste all courses, and there must also be an even number of people at the table to ensure good health.
- Fruit and vegetables were then provided at lunch and school staff rewarded children for tasting them or for eating whole portions.
- We couldn't have a Greek meal without tasting some baklava, so we ordered one portion to share.
- Before yesterday's match against Dundee, he was unbeaten in 11 outings, tasting victory in eight of them.
- Nobody has been nominated more often without tasting victory.
- Last year, in fact, only four Americans tasted victory.
- 1.1 (have flavor) it tastes bitterthis tastes delicioustiene (un) sabor or gusto amargosabe amargoit tastes fine to meesto está delicioso or riquísimofreedom/success tastes gooda mí me sabe bienpara mi gusto está biento tastela libertad/el éxito deja buen sabor de boca
ofsomethingit tastes of garlicsaber aalgo1.2 (distinguish flavors) Ver ejemplos: I can't taste because I have a coldsabe a ajotiene sabor or gusto a ajola comida no me sabe a nada porque estoy resfriadoOraciones de ejemplo
- Sick of wines that tasted of artificial flavours and chemicals, he confided his frustration to his wife.
- We foraged for the elusive baski, an absurdly delicious wild strawberry that tasted of cherry and blackcurrant too.
- The lung was repellently spongy and tasted of bleach.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.