n (plural -ties)
- 1.1 countable/numerable (detail) detalle (masculine) técnico there are still technicalities to be solved todavía quedan por resolver algunos detalles técnicos she was acquitted on a technicality [Law/Derecho] fue absuelta en virtud de un tecnicismo jurídicoMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 uncountable/no numerable (of language, style) tecnicismo (masculine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And in a third major terrorism case, the Justices ruled on a technicality, sidestepping the merits of that case.
- The Court must rule on a technicality about the institution's legal status, not that the director was a serial abuser.
- The only people it really helps are those accused of crime in the courts, to allow them sometimes to get off on a technicality.
- The nature of average war cinema is one that trivializes the human consequences of war for a focus on pure excitement, strategy and technicality.
- He skilfully manages to convey the meat of the science without undue technicality, but also without any dumbing down.
- The band's strong technicality is vividly evident throughout.
Buscar otros recursos lingüísticos
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an