Traducción de technicality en español:
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- 1.1 countable/numerable (detail) detalle (masculine) técnico there are still technicalities to be solved todavía quedan por resolver algunos detalles técnicos she was acquitted on a technicality [Law/Derecho] fue absuelta en virtud de un tecnicismo jurídicoOraciones de ejemplo1.2 uncountable/no numerable (of language, style) tecnicismo (masculine)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- And in a third major terrorism case, the Justices ruled on a technicality, sidestepping the merits of that case.
- The Court must rule on a technicality about the institution's legal status, not that the director was a serial abuser.
- The only people it really helps are those accused of crime in the courts, to allow them sometimes to get off on a technicality.
- The nature of average war cinema is one that trivializes the human consequences of war for a focus on pure excitement, strategy and technicality.
- He skilfully manages to convey the meat of the science without undue technicality, but also without any dumbing down.
- The band's strong technicality is vividly evident throughout.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.