Traducción de technicality en español:
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- 1.1 countable/numerable (detail) detalle (masculine) técnico there are still technicalities to be solved todavía quedan por resolver algunos detalles técnicos she was acquitted on a technicality [Law/Derecho] fue absuelta en virtud de un tecnicismo jurídicoExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (of language, style) tecnicismo (masculine)
- And in a third major terrorism case, the Justices ruled on a technicality, sidestepping the merits of that case.
- The Court must rule on a technicality about the institution's legal status, not that the director was a serial abuser.
- The only people it really helps are those accused of crime in the courts, to allow them sometimes to get off on a technicality.
- The nature of average war cinema is one that trivializes the human consequences of war for a focus on pure excitement, strategy and technicality.
- He skilfully manages to convey the meat of the science without undue technicality, but also without any dumbing down.
- The band's strong technicality is vividly evident throughout.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.