n (pl -ties)
- 1.1 c (detail) detalle (m) técnico there are still technicalities to be solved todavía quedan por resolver algunos detalles técnicos she was acquitted on a technicality [Law] fue absuelta en virtud de un tecnicismo jurídicoMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 u (of language, style) tecnicismo (m)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And in a third major terrorism case, the Justices ruled on a technicality, sidestepping the merits of that case.
- The Court must rule on a technicality about the institution's legal status, not that the director was a serial abuser.
- The only people it really helps are those accused of crime in the courts, to allow them sometimes to get off on a technicality.
- The nature of average war cinema is one that trivializes the human consequences of war for a focus on pure excitement, strategy and technicality.
- He skilfully manages to convey the meat of the science without undue technicality, but also without any dumbing down.
- The band's strong technicality is vividly evident throughout.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.