Traducción de telescopic en español:
- 1.1 (relating to telescope) [view/observations] telescópico telescopic rifle rifle (masculine) telescópicoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (extending) [tripod] telescópico telescopic umbrella paraguas (masculine) plegable automático
- But telescopic observation reveals the different rings of the Saturn, called the Cassini divisions, as well as the nebula of the constellations such as the ‘Orion.’
- The red and pink shades which color the horizon at these hours may be admired by lovers and vacationers, but to astronomers they are unwanted atmospheric phenomena that get in the way of telescopic observations.
- His telescopic observations forever changed how we understand the heavens; the Linceans hoped that their microscopic observations would do the same for the terrestrial world.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In 1609 and 1610, Italian mathematician and astronomer Galileo Galilei and German astronomer Simon Marius began telescopic studies of Jupiter and its system.
- This area had been studied extensively with telescopic images, and a near-equatorial landing would be most favorable for return-to-Earth trajectories.
- This was done first through telescopic measurements and early spacecraft fly-bys.
- When the sun comes out, it will open, allowing users to swim under blue skies, but when the weather turns, the telescopic structure will slide shut and heating will kick in.
- Among the new information is the fact that although the circular shaft of the minaret appears from the exterior to consist of three telescopic sections, structurally there are in fact only two.
- The vehicle that we are here concerned with is essentially a telescopic boom designed and constructed to raise or lower platforms or other fixtures to required positions.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas